PDA

View Full Version : CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP v2.2.2

aTomIC
October 7th, 2007, 13:18
NJ (http://nj-emu.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) updated his Capcom Play System 1 and 2 for the Sony PSP and PSP Slim. He wrotes (bad Google translation):

Temporarily, it keeps renewing from those which it is possible. (Only 1.5 kernel editions and Slim edition there is no /AdHoc edition)
Because as for MVSPSP/NCDZPSP time is required a little, perhaps now it is not in time to Japan and China.

* The modification point with ver.2.2.2

Way it draws UI at everything GU, modification.
English integrating the binary of edition and Japanese edition. When the indicatory language of PSP itself is Japanese, with Japanese, the other than of that is indicated with English.
With PSP-2000 the Home button was made enabled. Opening the menu is returned to the Home button with the time before similarly.
CPS2PSP/MVSPSP: When with PSP-2000 it sleeps, because there were times when portion of graphics is destroyed correction.
CPS1PSP: When it compiles with psp-gcc-4.1.0, because it cannot start [supamatsusuruboma], it tried to use psp-gcc-4.0.2.
CPS1PSP: Because there was the ROM set which has forgotten to correspond with final fighting spirit correction.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
October 7th, 2007, 21:45
Oh yeah, an update to an almost perfect emulator. Always nice to see these releases coming.

Psphreak
October 8th, 2007, 00:08
Too bad he hasn't added support for the hacked m versions of SF2 :(. Otherwise, excellent work on all of his projects.

Nocuddle
October 8th, 2007, 00:29
Eh wats the RC for again? I got 2.2.2 non RC (earlier rls).

Veskgar
October 8th, 2007, 02:25
Eh wats the RC for again? I got 2.2.2 non RC (earlier rls).

RC probably means "release candidate" which means NJ is probably almost done with his masterpieces and ready for final release.

And boy are these emulators masterpieces. I mainly use my Slim & Lite PSP now and these are the most advanced emulators for the Slim PSP. NJ didn't just port his previous works for the 3.7x kernel, he has went a step further and is utilizing the extra RAM that the PSP Slim offers as well as other fixes and improvements.

Thank you NJ once again!

I hope other developers come back and have a go at coding emulators for the Slim & Lite.

Nocuddle
October 8th, 2007, 07:51
NJ just now also released MVS & NCDZ version.

But WTF the RCs are missing! Im confused now if the links are latest or what.

jubie9
October 8th, 2007, 07:53
crashed. didn't work. Slim & lite silver. 3.6 -2.6 psp2001
80020148 (error code)

Nocuddle
October 8th, 2007, 08:38
All works for me on my Slim 3.71 M33.