October 8th, 2007, 19:50
Tabula has released a new version of Music PRX for the 3.71M33 Custom Firmware:

This is Music prx for 3.71M33.

● version2
-Fixed music/video player problem.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Veskgar
October 8th, 2007, 20:45
YES! Thank you so much Tabula. This was my favorite plugin for the Slim & Lite PSP and when it no longer worked I was pretty discouraged.

I can't wait to try this new version out on my 3.71 M33-2 Slim PSP.

And another thanks to Dark_AleX and all others doing work for 3.7x M33 firmware & the Slim & Lite PSP.

mikebeaver
October 8th, 2007, 20:49
Sweet, I have been missing listening to my own music during games and now I can, Thanks a lot buddy :)

Mike..

tvrstl
October 8th, 2007, 21:00
Oh, Man I've missed this!!

Thank You SO MUCH:)

mavsman4457
October 8th, 2007, 22:42
In order to use this do you just play the song you want in the XMB and then hit home and go to the game or do you have to hit some button in the game?

tgm123
October 8th, 2007, 23:29
in game press note and l trigger to start playing music

i can confirm this plugin works on the Slim with 3.71 m33 update 2

DarthPaul
October 9th, 2007, 00:09
Awesome, finally.

I know someone that will love the news... my best DCEmu friend..:rolleyes:

mikebeaver
October 9th, 2007, 00:20
Just to let you know it is'nt all rosy :(

In game seems to be working fine, although if you happen to want to use it on the XMb you cant stop it! (well, I couldn't!)
Also, ingame there was an option on the previous release for 3.52 that allowed you to cancel out ALL ingame sounds, just leaving behind the music you were playing, is this possible for this or am I just missing something really obvious?

Mike..

tgm123
October 9th, 2007, 00:39
It Wont Pause for me in the xmb either, it says its paused but playback continues.....

a good thing to do with this plugin is to load the GTA theme tune that was remixed and put on Lips 106 on GTA3 (The GTA1 Theme with a rap)

Then run around Liberty City with the greatest gta theme tune ever!

It Made ME Smile...........

Chameleon
October 9th, 2007, 03:39
Awesome, finally.

I know someone that will love the news... my best DCEmu friend..:rolleyes:

me ;)

Mr-S
October 9th, 2007, 16:09
Yay been hopin for this... thanks to tabula :)he's a very nice guy!

Alpha Male
October 9th, 2007, 16:49
I don't mean to be a downer but I noticed a couple small bugs that could possibly be related to this installment.

1. When playing videos from the video folder, I get an issue when sequential playback is enabled. It says "setting information is corrupted. press the O button to repair and restore default settings." The first time I had to reset everything but the second time I was just brought back to the xmb screen.

2. When playing music from music folder while in game, It gets jumpy, almost like skipping when I'm saving. Not a big deal at all and probably from overloading but I felt it worth mentioning.

Hopefully it's just my unit and not the install. Please let me know. It's an amazing feature that I and many others have been waiting for. Amazing work!

P.S. My psp info is available on request if you need to troubleshoot. Thanx again!

Mister Klownes
October 9th, 2007, 17:38
I've noticed a few of these issues as well, but I just figured it was standard oprating order for something like this.

I also have some skipping errors while saving, but really that's to be expected, no? Can't be reading and writing too many things to the memory card at once, right?

I can't get music to play in the XMB at all via the .prx, unless I've overlooked some setting I need to configure to do so (which is more than likely.)

I too can provide more info if the problem seems to be more than standard issue/user error.

schen415
October 18th, 2007, 03:41
Can someone help me out with the set-up of this? I copied the "seplugin" folder to my PSP's root directory and it shows that its enabled in my recovery menu. When I press Note+any other button, it doesn't do anything (except mute because im holding the note button). The download also came with a "music_src" folder. I'm not sure where to put this or if its necessary (the readme doesn't say anything about it). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alpha Male
October 26th, 2007, 14:32
sorry, more problems:(

Sometimes when I try to use it, the commands don't work(doesn't start). I have also lost gameplay when putting it to sleep when the display is active. How can I avoid these while still using the plugin? Please message me.

eminded
October 27th, 2007, 03:18
i can confirm that this works with 3.71-2 and mapthis.. works perfect

bleachgod789
November 4th, 2007, 05:03
how do u make this work i did everything the read me saids i put the seplugin and music_scr in root of mem stick enabled the recovery menu but cant seem to make it work

Ibinhoooo
November 5th, 2007, 12:44
I really think that i must doing something wrong... I cant manage this to work!

I have PSP SLIM 371 M33-2 and after the plugin instalation everytime a try to run a game the PSP freezes and shut down. :eek:

Any1 wants to give me a little help please? i think im doing everthing like "read me" says...

Edit: It seems that this behaviour only occours with some games! My PSP shut dowd with Pro Stoke Golf 2007 but with other games everything runs smooth.

Any hint?

Izento
November 7th, 2007, 00:12
There isn't a in-game sound muter. It is very annoying to have my music running while the actual music from the game is running as well ( there is no option to turn off the sound in the actual game options either just to reassure you that i'm not retarded).

blinkdude182
November 7th, 2007, 08:21
Just tested it on PSP SLim 3.71 m33-2 and works perfectly :)

seƒerismo
November 7th, 2007, 08:41
what more that is important also is the volume of the psp both in game and music. hope sony will update this with MEGABASS™ so that it will boost our eardrum that we boost to pretend its loud but its not!!!!!!!!

Ibinhoooo
November 7th, 2007, 09:57
There isn't a in-game sound muter. It is very annoying to have my music running while the actual music from the game is running as well ( there is no option to turn off the sound in the actual game options either just to reassure you that i'm not retarded).

Node + Home

Dont get be wrong but i think that you need to read de "read me" :)

Adio1701
November 7th, 2007, 21:53
the readme says nothing aboot the secend folder
what doses it do ?

dingis --> >.<

afteron
November 8th, 2007, 01:53
doesnt work on manhunt 2!!

i tried other games but manhunt 2 doesnt work on it

is this a bug or sumthin??

ivr56
November 13th, 2007, 01:43
how do you set the directory file
Only 3 songs work out of 300
Getting Away with Murder by Papa Roach plus Tekken =Awsomeness

dwalk51
November 20th, 2007, 14:39
How do I get it working??? which button is the note button? how can I play my own music in game!!!?!?!?!

jetpack94
December 1st, 2007, 04:49
i have a psp fat, and i can get the music working on my xmb but when im in the game, the game sound doesnt mute and the music doesnt play, help!!!!!!!!

JPJunkie
December 1st, 2007, 09:00
Great News

johnson32
December 14th, 2007, 16:09
Hi gyus when I am in game I pressed the NOTE and R Trigger and it isn't played music...When I am in the xmb and pressed NOTE and R Trigger worked...What can i do?
Does it work in 3.71M33-4?
Thank you in advance

jeegee
December 14th, 2007, 23:44
How do I get it working??? which button is the note button? how can I play my own music in game!!!?!?!?!

:rofl:Read the readme included in the zip! It even tells you which the note button is. like the musical note on it isn't a dead give away :)
:thumbup:

fundash26
December 17th, 2007, 02:24
how do you use this, iv done the note and trigger but it doesn't seem to work. :(

gsdusanjh
April 6th, 2008, 04:11
is this gunna work on 3.90 M33-3 ? ... no right :(

strike_12
April 19th, 2008, 18:37
I want to know does it work with the fat? Because when I open the XMB it just keeps crushing... T.T

hawkdanop
June 20th, 2008, 19:20
i have a psp fat, and i can get the music working on my xmb but when im in the game, the game sound doesnt mute and the music doesnt play, help!!!!!!!!

ditto..