PDA

View Full Version : Just when i thought PSP was perfect!

Elevenandahalf
July 8th, 2005, 21:55
ive searched everywhere for cleaning, but all i ever get is screen cleaning. but i need a way to lcean my buttons, the stick. Its not unbearable, but still VERY noticeable. it started out as just square but the x is starting to stcik too... and help would be appreciated.

sarla1596
July 8th, 2005, 22:14
if i were u id just open up the psp (dont ask me how u go about doing that though sry) and pull out the buttions and wipe em clean, maybe even spray some air from those iar compressed cans that u get to clean keyboards, thats all i can think of at the moment

SaRlA

CannedSoup
July 8th, 2005, 22:32
Just return it and say your buttons are sticking. Opening it up voids that warrently. I did it with my second psp to fix the R button and the barely let me take it back.

Onetonbullet
July 8th, 2005, 23:09
Throw it at the wall REALLY hard...Works everytime.

Cap'n 1time
July 8th, 2005, 23:18
Throw it at the wall REALLY hard...Works everytime.

I have tested this... good method.

Hidavi
July 10th, 2005, 03:32
are you serious about throwing your PSP at the wall?

leggy
July 13th, 2005, 13:52
I wouldn't even consider opening up mine - imagine all the dust and crap that would get in :(

Velo
July 17th, 2005, 03:37
are you serious about throwing your PSP at the wall?
/\
No offence, but are you serious about believing them?

Ok, if the buttons are sticking internally, I would open it up in a safe place and clean it out and make sure everything is dry. I would use some tissue with a little wet spot or a que tip with water on one end and use the other to dry it up.

Else, if it is external, go over it with a damp washcloth and then put some windex on the cloth and polish it up. You may also want to use a que tip for some more precision.

-James