PDA

View Full Version : E-setter for PS 3 - Will be released in Oct. 2007

wraggster
October 9th, 2007, 19:27
The e-setter is a device for people who can easy set up the screen on their TV, some people may have 2 or more TV at home, when they want to move the PS3 to play on another TV, they may find there has no picture on another TV ,it is because the output resolution is different on each TV so they can't get the picture, they have to set the PS3 back to original setting on their current TV before move to another TV, apart from that setting the output of PS3 is so complicated, almost take half hour to do so ,the e-setter is a device for you to set up the output resolution easily, people just need to switch a buttons and get the easy set up in few seconds

http://www.xcm.cc/

Accordion
October 9th, 2007, 21:50
This is a real con.
The PS3 will automatically reset the output settings to the best possible for you by simply holding the power button for 5 seconds.
While this is stated in the manual, it would be a shame for people to waste their money on this product.

this advert isnt helpful.

jamotto
October 10th, 2007, 02:14
I guess it's for people who can't be bothered with changing the output settings from 480i after holding down the power button for 5 seconds.

F9zDark
October 10th, 2007, 04:54
What else is new, chinese companies trying to make money off the stupidity of others.

Accordion
October 10th, 2007, 12:35
I guess it's for people who can't be bothered with changing the output settings from 480i after holding down the power button for 5 seconds.

except that when you hold the power button down for 5 seconds the PS3 reconfigures to the optimal settings. When i changed my TV from a SD CRT to a HD LCD through HDMI, I held the power button down and the PS3 changed from 480i composite, to 1080p HDMI. I didnt have to change anything manually.

The function is built in to the console to aid in moving the console around different TVs, such as taking it to friends.