PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo comes to US Virtual Console, and don't forget Sin and Punishment!

wraggster
October 9th, 2007, 21:49
via insert credit (http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/002046.html)

I was sitting there wondering how Nintendo would top a Virtual Console week where they released two previously unseen in the U.S. games, so I decided to check GoNintendo for what came out today. Three pages in, there it was. Neo Geo Games have finally come to the U.S. Virtual Console. That's the good news. The bad news is, all of these games were made completely obsolete by years of far superior sequels. Still, it's cool to see them actually coming out.

These games were ported by D4 Enterprise, a company which has absolutely nothing to do with D3. They made the one-chip MSX though! Also, for those of you who didn't pick up Sin and Punishment last week - pick up Sin and Punishment. It's an excellent, excellent Treasure shooter that was (quite truthfully) brought to the virtual console just for us - and people like us. Just so you know, the best way to play it is to use the analog stick on the left of the VC pad to aim, and use face buttons to move left and right.

Qmark
October 9th, 2007, 22:48
I wonder where Magician Lord disapeared off to?

CoinCollector
October 10th, 2007, 01:31
I'm really glad the Virtual Console is expanding in all of these different directions.