PDA

View Full Version : Battery Tool For Psp

wraggster
October 10th, 2007, 23:31
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=zz-psp-btool)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/zz-psp-btool-s.jpg

Special TOOL version of our PSP battery works in exactly the same way as a standard SONY PSP battery but has the ability to put your PSP into service mode for custom firmware use.
TOOL functionality is hard-coded into the battery.
Same 1800mAh Lithium Polymer cell as the Datel standard battery.

Good or bad you decide

EL_MASTER
October 10th, 2007, 23:43
this is interesting...

MasterChafed
October 11th, 2007, 00:59
What's there to decide? we have already established that it is bad because of the fact that you still need a 1.5 psp to make the files for the mem stick.

This is the third time i have seen this item featured on dcemu.

ab9003
October 11th, 2007, 01:09
@MasterChafed, it seems like the tool battery is different from the other Datel one, and does service mode and regular function, nothing you cant do for free already though. I think its still a rip off of Noobz and the others hard work personally.

luis_05
October 11th, 2007, 01:52
i agree with masterchafed, it has been here a lot of times, in fact today earlier too lol, can we just let it go, its a blessing to those without access to a 1.5 like people with no friends, lol, so its good and bad ^o^ let it go already

CoderX
October 11th, 2007, 03:41
I disagree, this is a product that we all need since all new psp batterys are now patched. Honestly my stock battery died a month after I got it and iv had a third party one for over a year.

The fact that there is a third party flashing battery is great. The problem is that they give no credit for the work to Noobz, and Team C+D.

ab9003
October 11th, 2007, 03:53
I disagree, this is a product that we all need since all new psp batterys are now patched. Honestly my stock battery died a month after I got it and iv had a third party one for over a year.

The fact that there is a third party flashing battery is great. The problem is that they give no credit for the work to Noobz, and Team C+D.

Thats a good point CoderX, these batterys dont use pandora to be created however theyre most likely soddered or otherwise internally changed to go into service mode, still this discovery truly was not made by any of these companys and really they're taking advantage of it yet still covering themselves by not including the files to make it work.

danknugz
October 11th, 2007, 04:02
every time i see you guys schlupping some crappy product like its news, i loose a little more respect t for this site. if you need more money, use more banner adds and junk.

saocore
October 11th, 2007, 06:57
every time i see you guys schlupping some crappy product like its news, i loose a little more respect t for this site. if you need more money, use more banner adds and junk.

true that... DOUBLE TRUE!!

dark heart
October 11th, 2007, 08:19
dejavu...

stevo11185
October 11th, 2007, 08:23
What is this site? its not here to be all friendly is it...its here to make money. I think that posting this is very selfish on the part of the website. Every time you click the link they will get money...thats what they are interested in.

lamentofking
October 11th, 2007, 10:28
I think this battery is good. People dont buy things until it's an official product. Like I said, it takes companies some time to make things ready for public release. So Datel could have been in the process of making this last year for all we know. And theres already a pandora stick maker for those without HEN psps. So now you're all set.

sourced
October 11th, 2007, 12:46
okay..not to be an ass..but like.. how many threads has there been about this damned orange battery...

mcdougall57
October 11th, 2007, 17:01
hmm there is some use for this as sony has started to manufacture bateries that cannot be put into service mode

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 12th, 2007, 01:20
I despise these people...

osgeld
October 12th, 2007, 02:05
yea ok its useful if your screwed

but do we have to see it pop up all the time

since its release its been on the front page anywhere from once a week to every other day

we know it exist ok? move on -->

sourced
October 13th, 2007, 04:22
yea ok its useful if your screwed

but do we have to see it pop up all the time

since its release its been on the front page anywhere from once a week to every other day

we know it exist ok? move on -->

i agree with him.

like..we already know that this damned ****ING PIECE OF SHIT OF A PRODUCT exists.
now can we please ignore it? :p