PDA

View Full Version : Hexaxis XXI How to Play Video Presentation

darksoft
October 11th, 2007, 04:04
Hey guys! In getting ready for something a bit bigger than the norm coming real soon, but right now I've put together a video on how to play Hexaxis XXI in 10 steps. Its currently in the PC version (even though obviously it relates perfectly with the PSP version), I'm working on getting at least the text into the PSP version soon enough. The video is exactly 4:01 long.

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/v/3lzM632K2Dk

Unfortunately the text is not very readable, but its basically the same as the audible voice.

DarthPaul
October 11th, 2007, 05:34
Hexaxis is kinda easy, I don't need a tutorial lol.

But good for noobs, darksoft doing a great job as always. ;)

jvabbdac
October 11th, 2007, 05:39
Great ! I like this game very much, but i never play it on psp (or pc)! But i don't understand, if have any diference about pay version and free version ? I like to play some great games like no gravity ! Your job, like the other developers is great...And i only have one thing to tell for everybody.....
If you have any afraid to try a HB developer game...Try it...Is really same (or best) from the Big company !
I see this game and No Gravity for a long time, but i never play it.... So...i download it, and play...
Everybody Try It, letīs give a chance ! Sorry my sux english, i'm from Brasil !

darksoft
October 11th, 2007, 05:45
The pay version is because I haven't gotten any donations or anything ever for the psp version, and every now and then someone buys a copy of the PC version. So its like a nice treat every now and then for a lot of work that was basically for hobby.

jvabbdac
October 11th, 2007, 05:56
Yes...So... what a hobby : ) I play the game...Man, it's great ! Is a litle like lumines...But is too much better ! Grafics, sound...game fun !!!! Man, i'm from Brasil ! Soo...Think about...Your game cross (or whatever you lives..cross some country) the ocean ! lol I will make a litle donation later ! I don't forget...I will play, and i will remember that !

Great Job man !!!! I will make a donation ! It's sux, that the team from no gravity stop ! Please, don't stop ! I'm the new fan from this game ! I love lumines...and now, i see a better game.....

Johnny Rash
October 11th, 2007, 07:36
If I had any money or a paypal account.

I would definitely donate.

Hexaxis has been there on many boring bus rides!

jvabbdac
October 11th, 2007, 13:25
The game have a bug when put it in sleep mode ?

Hey man ! Fix paypal donation page ! I try make a donation and show paypal - page not found !

darksoft
October 11th, 2007, 23:25
There are still bugs, but not as many as in the beginning. I dont know what happened to that link, as it has always worked! Very odd, I wonder if paypal changed something.

jvabbdac
October 14th, 2007, 04:54
Donation is done ! I hope can take a litle help for you !

Sonicboy 101
October 14th, 2007, 10:04
Sweet presentation! Not for me but might be for others who don't know how to play :p

darksoft
October 14th, 2007, 18:33
Thank you for the donation! I really appreciate it. You are officially the first person to donate!! Can you believe it?