PDA

View Full Version : i NEED assitance some quick questions

darthclone
October 11th, 2007, 04:06
i NEED assitance some quick questions

1. my sister age 7 was using my psp to listen to high school musicle .as she pluged in the head phone she realized it was messed up and told me about it .i proceeded to take it out and the jack like the metel part is in thier lodged . can take it out and i want to be able to hear it on the speakers atleast lol. any sugestions

2. i have a modded psp ( ^^^^ ) i got a 1 gig mem and a regular sony battery i can use to istall pandora.TO install pandora do i need anything specific like a sertain batery type or like memery card . Also im getting a slim so will the fat pandora batter work on it

sourced
October 13th, 2007, 00:15
first of all. dont double post.
you can take out the metal jack by opening up your psp and pushing the stuck part out by putting a pin through the other side of the earphone jack hole.

heres a guide on how to open a psp;
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/370436

yes. but i suggest you buy an extra fat psp battery instead of converting your current psp fat battery back to normal after using it to pandora(is thats what youre planning)

NoQuarter
October 13th, 2007, 00:17
To make a pandora you need a working homebrew capable fat psp and yes the battery will work on rhe slim

you should delete the extra posts

darthclone
October 14th, 2007, 04:34
ok i will delete the exess posts..

also

what type of memery stick is recomended for the magic memeory conversion

thehumanidiot
October 14th, 2007, 13:00
You will need a memory stick PRO Duo

darthclone
October 14th, 2007, 14:42
soo the sony one gig will do or will i need a san disk

The EX
October 14th, 2007, 14:48
Any memory stick make will do, as long as it is a Memory Stick Pro Duo.

darthclone
October 17th, 2007, 23:13
ok i opened up the fat psp and i fixed the sound .

new problum

i replaced everything corectly but there is one thing lthat is bothering me when i play games .
it seems when playing games that use the anolog stick for movement my character is stuck spinning and in killzone he is stuck in the top right corner of the screen

sourced
October 18th, 2007, 11:14
ok i opened up the fat psp and i fixed the sound .

new problum

i replaced everything corectly but there is one thing lthat is bothering me when i play games .
it seems when playing games that use the anolog stick for movement my character is stuck spinning and in killzone he is stuck in the top right corner of the screen

open up the front part of your psp(the faceplate) and screw on the analog nub harder. that should fix the problem.