PDA

View Full Version : Eboot Launcher prx for 371m33 (SLIM)

wraggster
October 11th, 2007, 22:09
News/release from Brethren:

i've spent the last hour making this and have only tested it with a couple of homebrews (it worked perfectly though) its a kernel mode prx, though so it should work with every app that runs on the 371 kernel

replace this prx with the update_plugin.prx on the flash and it will launch the eboot in ms0:/PSP/GAME/HOMEBREW

please, post back your results

thanks
brethren

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

dazman
October 11th, 2007, 22:40
Does this mean all 1.50 homebrew will work???

If it did then we he!!!

Also could it be i am first to post in 2 years of using this site

DarthPaul
October 11th, 2007, 22:53
Sounds good.

And dazman, no, it doesn't mean that all homebrew using 1.50 kernel will work. That's why 1.50 Kernel add-on is here anyway..

dazman
October 11th, 2007, 23:12
Darth.

1 What does this app do then?

2 The 1.50 Kernel add-on is only out for the PSP fat (I have a slim) (Please tell me that there is one for the slim and I missed it.

Thanks

urherenow
October 12th, 2007, 00:01
no, there isn't a 1.5 patch for slims (yet), and this .prx was made FOR slims.. soooo... test it out and let us know! I have a feeling the answer is no, however wich brings the question to mind "what's useful about this?"

smokepsp32
October 12th, 2007, 01:00
Is this the same on the previous reboot released last few weeks?

sroon
October 12th, 2007, 01:10
If i may ask... how do u install it? like alno where to put
the update.. or where the prx goes..
thanks?
(O )( O)

ab9003
October 12th, 2007, 02:35
From what I understand, in flash0 you must replace your update_plugin.prx with the file in here and then it boots up from either network update or the update option when a umd is inputted? I would recommend backing everything up before doing so since you may not like it or it might be buggy. Then simply put an eboot and all other files/folders with the eboot in the folder psp/game/homebrew. This probably loads 1.50 kernel homebrew on the slim but it will see the errors that Dark_Alex mentioned when 3.60 m33 first came out, I may be wrong of course.

sappo
October 12th, 2007, 15:44
No, no no... please read:

i've spent the last hour making this and have only tested it with a couple of homebrews (it worked perfectly though) its a kernel mode prx, though so it should work with every app that runs on the 371 kernel

It's a cool way to start Homebrews exclusively made for the SLIM (and using the 3.71 kernel), using the NETWORK UPDATE icon. No 1.5 kernel whatsoever.

dazman
October 12th, 2007, 19:58
Thanks.

I have been playing about today and so far got best part of all the emus i use working anyway.

If the list helps anyone. This is what I have working so far on a 3.60 m33 slim, All booting from XMB without any problems

Cap32 - Amstrad cpc464
PSPVice - C64
PSPVic - Vic20
PSPectrum - ZX spectrum
Pimp stream
NesterJ - Nintendo
Deadleis - N64

skiboot
November 2nd, 2007, 08:19
Thanks.

I have been playing about today and so far got best part of all the emus i use working anyway.

If the list helps anyone. This is what I have working so far on a 3.60 m33 slim, All booting from XMB without any problems

Cap32 - Amstrad cpc464
PSPVice - C64
PSPVic - Vic20
PSPectrum - ZX spectrum
Pimp stream
NesterJ - Nintendo
Deadleis - N64

Could you please explain how you got pspvice working on slimpsp?

thanks

ubicell
November 10th, 2007, 23:51
dazman, any chance you can tell how you got pspvice to run on your psp slim? thanks mate.

pspgarret
December 23rd, 2008, 04:00
This is ****ing gay! not your homebrew, devhook won't fracking wooooooorrrrrrrrk