PDA

View Full Version : CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP/NCDZPSP 2.2.3 released

wraggster
October 12th, 2007, 00:05
NJ has posted new releases of his NeoGeo Arcade, Neogeo CD, CPS1 and CPS2 emulators for the PSP.

Heres whats new:

* Changes in ver.2.2.3

・2.2.2で取り切れていなかったいくつかのバグを修正。 取RI切RE 2.2.2, it was not some bug fixes.
・MVSPSPとNCDZPSPのタイマー処理を一度以前のものに戻し、MAME 0.119での変更を踏まえて修正。 MVSPSP and NCDZPSP timer process once before to return, MAME 0.119 based on the change in the modification. UNIVERSE BIOSが以前と同じく動作するようになりました。 UNIVERSE BIOS is the same as in previous work now.
・MVSPSPとNCDZPSPの描画処理を昔作ったものに変更(行方不明だったソースが見つかったので) 。 MVSPSP NCDZPSP the rendering process and made changes to the old (missing was because the source is found). 描画が以前より正確になりますが、000-lo.loが必要になります。 A more accurate rendering will be a 000 - lo.lo is required.
・CPS1PSPでROM読み込み時に使用する配列のサイズが小さすぎて、一部ゲームが正常に読み込めなか ったバグを修正。 CPS1PSP ROM loads using the array size is too small a part of the game is to successfully query bug fixes.
・CPS1PSPは上記修正に伴い、psp-gcc-4.1.0でコンパイル可能になったため、若干速度が向上。 CPS1PSP the above corrections, the psp - gcc - 4.1.0 compile because a slightly faster.
・homehook.prxの処理を修正。 Homehook.prx process modifications. Homeボタン読み込みの間隔を増やし、負荷を減らしました。 Home button reading interval to increase the load losses.
・その他細かい変更多数。 Many other changes.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

MVS and NeoGeo CD emulators will be uploaded as soon as NJ Uploads them.

`The0n3
October 12th, 2007, 01:41
Nj is on crack. Lots and lots of crack. Good Crack

pichon
October 12th, 2007, 08:32
pls pls Nj make cps3psp, if anyone can do it sure it's him

Robert de Clair
October 12th, 2007, 11:38
what im doing wrong?

I have previous version with ad hoc and works ok
this version recognise zipped romfile, but when i try to run anything i have error:

Checking ROM info...
ROM set "knights"
File not found. "0x00000"
Press any button

ive tried many roms who working correct with 2.0.6 adhoc and everyone has the same effect.
is there kind of bios or other file needed for run roms with newest versions?

sorry for my english

`The0n3
October 12th, 2007, 11:46
Im not sure about all these new versions ive never upgraded because the old one is perfect and I never seen flaws before. Anyways if its one of the old versions I think you should check your emulator and your rom make sure they are both for the right one like knights, that should be cps1 and not cps2 and make sure you have both your cache and your rom in the proper directories once again im not sure if you still have to cache roms with these updates. Also check make sure you have all the little parts to the rom in the zip file, sometimes when you get a rom for arcade systems it seems like they cut you out a piece of the rom. And make sure your downloading roms for the emulator and not mame roms that right there could also get ya.

I hope this helps if not sorry for the pointless info.

Robert de Clair
October 12th, 2007, 11:57
but why same rom working with oldest version and not working with new.

AFAIK cache is for CPS2 and NEO GEO roms.

thx for response :)

shishioh
October 12th, 2007, 12:33
Somebody tell this guy to put unibios support back in the Neo emus!!!

aTomIC
October 12th, 2007, 13:32
but why same rom working with oldest version and not working with new.

AFAIK cache is for CPS2 and NEO GEO roms.

thx for response :)
Maybe, he adjust his emus to mame0.119?

@shishioh
Nj wrote "UNIVERSE BIOS is the same as in previous work now. ". I think he mean that he work on it ;)

Apoklepz
October 12th, 2007, 15:13
Checking ROM info...
ROM set "knights"
Press any button

I'm getting this same error on the new CPS1PSP emu...which I hadn't updated since version 1.30, but all my rom sets worked fine before.

sappo
October 12th, 2007, 15:49
I'm getting this same error on the new CPS1PSP emu...which I hadn't updated since version 1.30, but all my rom sets worked fine before.

NJ stated that you should convert again your roms evey time a new version gets released. Try that. Or otherwise, download again the rom from an updated MAME romset.

Veskgar
October 12th, 2007, 16:48
I don't believe its needed to convert CPS1 ROMS. Some MVSPSP ROMS yes, but not CPS1. CPS1PSP doesn't even come with a ROM converter.

Anyway, this is really great. Reminds me of the old days when multiple emulator projects were getting constantly updated and NJ was releasing sometimes 2 updates per day, lol.

Much thanks to NJ for keeping PSP emulation fresh.

tuta
October 12th, 2007, 17:52
Emu is up and running for my slim very nice good job NJ

1 thing I need help is wireless play
Is it functioning?
I used to have only a phat but got both now neva tried adhoc before so was wonderin if some1 can give me a thorough explanation bout wireless play or adhoc with mvspsp 2.2.3

paladinja
October 12th, 2007, 18:27
if he makes cps3 im gonna deuce in my pants... and not let meself change pants until i beat warzard with Mukuro.

dcorreia
October 13th, 2007, 13:09
what im doing wrong?

I have previous version with ad hoc and works ok
this version recognise zipped romfile, but when i try to run anything i have error:

Checking ROM info...
ROM set "knights"
Press any button

ive tried many roms who working correct with 2.0.6 adhoc and everyone has the same effect.
is there kind of bios or other file needed for run roms with newest versions?

sorry for my english

CPS1 on fat does work. These 3 files are wrong in the archive:

rominfo.cps1
zipname.cps1
zipnamej.cps1

I used the above 3 files from the CPS1 for slim archive and now it works fine.

xim2
October 13th, 2007, 20:01

rominfo.cps1
zipname.cps1
zipnamej.cps1

Thanx to much i confirm it works for my psp fat also. Nice and thx you tried this :thumbup:

And people posting crazy things without testing before should cloth their mouth. :mad:

firebomber
October 14th, 2007, 11:39
hmmm, anyone can point me at the right path?
I can't seemed to get CPS2 to work on psp fat running on 3.71 m33-2

firebomber
October 14th, 2007, 13:03
hmmm, it's ok, got it working after upgrading the kernel add-on

jurkevicz
October 16th, 2007, 20:38
There's a new version of the MVS PSP (bug fix) on NJ's website. Also is anyone else having issues with the settings with CPS1. To me it seems that the menu in the settings is all out of place. The emu works fine and all the roms load, it is just that. Also I hope NJ implements VSYNC on MVS PSP since it hasn't worked in a long time. Great releases though, I'm glad he's back.

boldizzle
October 22nd, 2007, 22:30

rominfo.cps1
zipname.cps1
zipnamej.cps1

Woohoo, thanks for that! Just confirmed that this definitely fixes the Rom loading problem for CPS1 games.

Broadus
October 25th, 2007, 06:18
Where's the download for MVSPSP?

jurkevicz
October 25th, 2007, 16:03
New update from NJ! All run at full speed with best quality sound. Go to his site to check it out. I only found 1 bug on MVSpsp and KOF2003 won't load (I get a could not allocate memory for decrypt ROM) but the rom is right and the cache is right. Also you have to re-cache your roms. And did I mention that almost all MVS roms work full speed with 44100Hz sound and that Video Sync seems to be working now? Great work from NJ, and hopefully KOF2003 bug gets fixed, but if he called this the last version I would be happy. http://nj-emu.tfact.jp/

demonblaze
November 2nd, 2007, 22:26
I wouldn't call myself a noob but I'm having some major problems. I have 3.71 M33-2 firmware, at least that's what it's called on the folder I downloaded but the system info on my psp and the included readme just say 3.71 m33. Anyways this, cps2psp, newer dgen, and a few others don't run on my psp they give the same error message 'This game could not be started 80020148' it's driving me nuts. I've tried both changing folders and kernels. I also tried usin the 150 kernel update by dark alex to see if that helped but it keeps saying the 150.pbp could not be found on the root. I'm banging my head here ><

demonblaze
November 2nd, 2007, 22:47
It's cool I have it working now but I still don't know if my firmware is M33-2 as it dosn't state this in my system information, but then I don't know if it should.

demonblaze
November 3rd, 2007, 01:32
Argh, after all the hassle to get it all to work, CPS1PSP plays like a charm but CPS2PSP is giving me a new error. When I choose a rom it seems to go through to the last file then come up with an error 'can't cache file'. Now these roms were bundled with the emulator when I aquired it, like CPS1, and they work but the CPS2 don't and I can't figure out why. Do I need to convert them as they were originally set for the slim eboot or should it not make a difference? You see it was the slims emulators that they were bundled with but I just swapped the program files to the 1.50 ones.