PDA

View Full Version : noob to mapthis needs help

ndrew2505
October 13th, 2007, 00:02
im not really a noob but i am to mapthis. i just got my gps today and cant quite figure it out. i got the app to load but it says cant read the usbacc.prx. i followed a tut done by some1 and have the usbacc and usbgps prx's on my desktop but im not sure where to put them in the folder cuz the tut kinda ended abruptly. any1 help with this? thanks in advance.

i couldnt get an answer on psp-hacks so i thought id try here since it is deniska's lil area.

forgot to say im usin 3.52m33-4 and i have the gps290 version of mapthis.

psp290(3.99) loaded but then it said loading usb something and froze then shut off the psp. got v5 and it just shows up as corrupted data on the mem stick no matter what folder or kernel im runnin. HELP PLEASE!! :(

PDG
October 13th, 2007, 01:01
im not really a noob but i am to mapthis. i just got my gps today and cant quite figure it out. i got the app to load but it says cant read the usbacc.prx. i followed a tut done by some1 and have the usbacc and usbgps prx's on my desktop but im not sure where to put them in the folder cuz the tut kinda ended abruptly. any1 help with this? thanks in advance.

i couldnt get an answer on psp-hacks so i thought id try here since it is deniska's lil area.

forgot to say im usin 3.52m33-4 and i have the gps290 version of mapthis.

psp290(3.99) loaded but then it said loading usb something and froze then shut off the psp. got v5 and it just shows up as corrupted data on the mem stick no matter what folder or kernel im runnin. HELP PLEASE!! :(

Use the Search functions Luke, the Search functions... *imitating Obi-Wan Kenobis Force-Spirit :)
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php

One topic says 3.71 PRX and guess what ;)
that one has some links to .prx files :)
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75819

And my tuts can help almost everybody :thumbup:

ndrew2505
October 13th, 2007, 01:05
Use the Search functions Luke, the Search functions... *imitating Obi-Wan Kenobis Force-Spirit :)
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php

One topic says 3.71 PRX and guess what ;)
that one has some links to .prx files :)
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75819

And my tuts can help almost everybody :thumbup:

i did search. i googled for almost an hour. why would i need 3.71 prx files if im on 3.52? ive got the 3.52 prx's on my desktop.

according to what i read v0.5 is the right version for 3.52 up but it just shows up as corrupted data. did you even read the whole post.......?

before any1 else thinks that im a total noob the mapthis files i got were taken from psp-hacks and deniska's website here on dcemu. the newest version from deniska's site (v0.5) sows up as corrupted data no matter what folder its in or what kernel im running.

hughes.brendan
October 14th, 2007, 04:15
ok all you need to do is lay out your psp as shown in the picture and it should work. it took me ages to make mine work but now that i have i hope i can pass effective knowledge on lol

also make sure it is the gps 290 eboot and not the hollex or whatever they call it. not sure if 3.52 prx files work but i am sure the 3.71 prx's do so maybe itd be best to download them. if you do have any problems ill try to help but that is about all i can do for now.

and your luky you only spent an hour looking ive spent days working it out

PDG
October 15th, 2007, 10:13
did you even read the whole post.......?

before any1 else thinks that im a total noob the mapthis files i got were taken from psp-hacks and deniska's website here on dcemu. the newest version from deniska's site (v0.5) sows up as corrupted data no matter what folder its in or what kernel im running.

Of course i read all your questions, i never answer on just one question if people post more than one in the same post :)

My tip for you was to read and follow my Tutorials/Guides, they often help people that have problems with getting MapThis to start on their PSP units.