PDA

View Full Version : What happened to UO_SNES v0.02y11j2a5 ???

3dron
July 10th, 2005, 00:44
THis version is awesome. It has better menu and preview thumbnails of saved games. It also allows analog and D-pad to be used for movement at same time. It gets rid of annoying accidental hit of analog pad and having menu come up.

I thought this was the new direction of UO_SNES. Why all of a send have the last 3 updates been based on the old menu?

DOes anyone know?

3DRON

THis version is awesome. It has better menu and preview thumbnails of saved games. It also allows analog and D-pad to be used for movement at same time. It gets rid of annoying accidental hit of analog pad and having menu come up.

I thought this was the new direction of UO_SNES. Why all of a send have the last 3 updates been based on the old menu?

DOes anyone know?

3DRON

Different authors. The one based off the 0.02y11 source (which has the weird endings to it) are made by a different author than the one that is called uo_Snes9x for PSP 0.02y25.

Cross
July 10th, 2005, 06:22
Not to mention that the save/freeze file thumbnails are in the UO Release and have been for awhile. Not to mention various sound and speed upgrades. Also the BL Visual Additions allowing Hi-Res Text Support and Smoother/Nice Quality Graphics.

RedKing14CA
July 10th, 2005, 06:37
not to mention the better rom support...

edit- how do you guys get those pictures in you signatures!?!?!? :confused:

Cross
July 10th, 2005, 06:49
lol if ur able to make ur own just add it to your sig just like you would an image to your post. If you can't send me a PM telling me what you would like to see and get some pictures together for me to work with, I will make ya something.

ShinShoryu
July 10th, 2005, 07:30
So which one are you saying is awesome, new or old?

3dron
July 10th, 2005, 08:21
i'm saying I just want the damn analog pad for movement not accidental menus during games. Plus I like the default 333mhz

parabolee
July 10th, 2005, 20:29
The new one Y release has the ability to set a default setting, so you can set 333mhz. Also you can switch between analog and d-pad in the controls.

Don't think I ever accidently brought the menu up before though. The Y25 release is far better.