PDA

View Full Version : FIFA holds top spot in UK charts

Shrygue
October 16th, 2007, 18:54
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=29618)

Electronic Arts' FIFA 08 remains at number one in the UK all-formats charts this week, reflecting the success it enjoys elsewhere in Europe.

Microsoft's Xbox 360 racer Project Gotham Racing 4 makes a strong debut at number two, nudging another format exclusive, Halo 3, to three.

THQ's movie tie-in Ratatouille jumps up the charts from eight to four as it piggybacks the building momentum for the well-received Disney/Pixar film

EA's MySims for the Wii and the multiformat Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 are at five and six, respectively, while THQ's Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights drops from number three to seven.

Sony's Resistance: Fall of Man climbs back into the top ten at eight, while Nintendo's Wii Play and Dr Kawashima's Brain Training finish off the top ten at nine and ten, respectively.

The only other new entry in the charts this week is Vivendi's Crash of the Titans at 19.

The new price and SKU for the PlayStation 3 seems to have helped improve software sales for Sony, with Heavenly Sword re-entering the top 40 at 14 and MotorStorm climbing from 23 to 18.

stevo11185
October 16th, 2007, 21:21
The only reason its at the top spot is because england is full of chavs....chavs like drinking, drugs and football. The only English sport worth recognizing is rugby. American sports are by far the best.

Basketball
Hockey
Baseball

Remind me of the other sports.....American Football ain't on my list because English people have such a tiny amount of protection compared to Americans...however Americans get a bit rough and the rules are different xD

Baboon
October 17th, 2007, 15:55
I played the new fifa on a mates ps3 last night. ...Sure the graphics and sound were quite nice, but the gameplay seemed to be from a timezone from the ps1 era. lol

PGR4 should be at the top spot, not this stinking pile of poo! lol