PDA

View Full Version : Complimentary T-Mobile HotSpot Wi-Fi service for your PSP® system

wraggster
October 16th, 2007, 19:12
Get six months of complimentary T-Mobile HotSpot Wi-Fi service for your PSP® system, and experience online gaming like never before!

It's simple. Just download the latest system software update to your PSP, locate the nearest T-Mobile HotSpot, choose the "Use Wireless HotSpot" option and follow the instructions to get connected. Look for the T-Mobile HotSpot call-out on the packaging of T-Mobile supported PSP® games.

Now you can play your PSP® games online at thousands of T-Mobile HotSpot locations nationwide! T-Mobile HotSpots are located in places you already go like Starbucks coffeehouses, Borders Books & Music stores, FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Centers, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel and Novotel hotels, airports, and the airline clubs of American®, Delta, United®, and US Airways®. With T-Mobile HotSpots, unleash the power of your PSP® through thrilling online gaming against players from all around the world.

Online gaming in the palm of your hand.

Find your closest T-Mobile HotSpot.

Limited time offer; subject to change.Participating US locations only. PSP® system must be activated on the T-Mobile HotSpot network before March 28, 2008. For more details see T-Mobile HotSpot terms and conditions at hotspot.t-mobile.com. T-Mobile, the magenta color, and the HotSpot design are federally registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. ©2007 T-Mobile USA, Inc

http://www.us.playstation.com/EP/Promotions/267?EMC-Research&ATTR=PSU_ConsolHSrv_W003_PPP_DR3_001_Promo267_H

eatnooM
October 16th, 2007, 19:41
"T-Mobile, the magenta color, and the HotSpot design are federally registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. ©2007 T-Mobile USA, Inc"

Hmm, I never knew you could trademark a colour. >.>

DarthPaul
October 16th, 2007, 20:12
Yeah I've read about T-Mobile HotSpot and from what I know it's better and faster than a normal internet connection. I always forget to bring my PSP to my local Borders Store.. I hope it has T-Mobile HotSpot so I can test it. :(

pibs
October 16th, 2007, 22:09
goto starbucks they have good wifi there and im sure theres got to be one really near by they are friggen everywhere!

cDub
October 17th, 2007, 02:22
Just download the latest system software update to your PSP
Thats where I stopped reading :p

ExcruciationX
October 17th, 2007, 03:39
3.52 M33-4 supports it doesn't it?

I don't see myself doing anything relating to T-Mobile in the next century. I'm not on good terms with them...

DarthPaul
October 17th, 2007, 15:35
goto starbucks they have good wifi there and im sure theres got to be one really near by they are friggen everywhere!

There's no Starbucks in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, there's one in another city. :(

Just download the latest system software update to your PSP
Thats where I stopped reading :p

You don't need the latest. One of the latest though..

3.52 M33-4 supports it doesn't it?

Yes, it does.