PDA

View Full Version : Pixelizer v1

wraggster
October 16th, 2007, 19:20
News/release from Judas:

Pixelizer is my first public release. The game takes its likeness from the palettes and boards of Animal Crossing. Since there were already so many designs for it, I figured that would be best. The game also take part of its gameplay from Pencil Puzzles. Pencil Puzzles are small puzzles in the back of Tips & Tricks magazine. (Thanks T & T) The object is to fill in squares to form a picture. Well, combining that, with Animal Crossing brings you the addicting game you see here. And yes, there is a coder by the name of Access_Denied who created Pencil Puzzles for the PSP, but in all honesty, the code wasn't that good. (Sorry Access_Denied) His game is what inspired me to make this. Anyway, here's what the game is.

GamePlay
The object is simple. Fill in squares until you get a picture. On the right of the giant grid, you will see a block titled "Current Block". Copy that block's pixels over to the giant grid, following the coordinates indicated by the two 'arrows' to guide you to which box. As you progress, the picture will become more clear, but more confusing at the same time. In this case, look at the preview box to get a smaller, clearer picture of it. When you're done you shall see the beautiful picture. Then, simply take a screenshot, and you're done. Start a new puzzle.

Controls
R-Trigger + L-Trigger -- Change Current Block.
Triangle -- Change from giant grid to color select menu.
Cross -- Assign the highlighted square the current color.
Start -- Take a screenshot. (Saved in ~/Pixelizer/ScreenShots/xxxxx.png)
Select + Circle -- Return to menu to select puzzle.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via judas (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-releasepixelizer-v1-124569.html#post1837781)