PDA

View Full Version : Pump It Up Zero Portable

wraggster
October 17th, 2007, 22:05
Newly released at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bj-49-en-84-j-70-25rm.html)

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/5l/pa.100786.6.jpg

features
AD-Hoc wireless Battle at Versus Station
Various Game Mode & Level: 5 Game Stations and 3 levels
117 songs of Pops, K-pops, Banya and remixes
Reward System: Buying various items (steps, images and music)
Game points at Store Station
Enjoying own played games & Music videos at Mania Station

description
More rhythm & action available on your PSP™. Play Pump It Up Zero Portable at home, work, school or just anywhere you like. This game has a great assortment of 111 songs, including Pop, Banya and K-Pop tracks. Using wireless connection (AD hoc mode) at "Versus Station", you will be most excited. Whenever you end a song or clear, you can gather game points. At Store Station, you can buy various indicators, steps, images and music videos with your game points.

Now, Boost your fingers!

How to Play?

• Push the direction indicator button to the music
• When a direction indicator reaches the sequence zone, the player has to press the applicable button
• When the direction indicator reaches the target zone, the gauge indicator goes up. Once the player pushes the button twice they can attain a perfect mark, which is called a "COMBO"
• When you make a mistake, the gauge indicator will go down and eventually the game will be over.

DarthPaul
October 17th, 2007, 22:44
Yes yes yes!!

I freaking love this games!!!

Yes yes yes!!

Another one!!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 18th, 2007, 15:20
DJ MAX is better!!!! but still this is a good game!

acn010
October 18th, 2007, 15:57
im back....
this game is good only playing on the arcades
in this psp version is kinda difficult to play, yet i managed to finish the game XD
REVIEW:
it seems the company actually put effort in this game, unlike the first one (which its just a lame port from the arcade) the graphics are kinda sloppy yet it is viewable and previews of the song is nice, the game play is also good, and also now you can costumize the button settings for the arrows from single to double.... its a must buy for now

mike_jmg
October 18th, 2007, 21:00
not just the arcades, I have the ps2 game and a dance mat hehe.

But I think it will be pretty odd playing it with your fingers, specially as the psp has no L2 and R2 as on the ps2, yep I tried sometime with the controller and is not as fun as with your feet

acn010
October 18th, 2007, 21:15
not just the arcades, I have the ps2 game and a dance mat hehe.

But I think it will be pretty odd playing it with your fingers, specially as the psp has no L2 and R2 as on the ps2, yep I tried sometime with the controller and is not as fun as with your feet

i got to manage finishing the game XD