PDA

View Full Version : An interesting story...

ExcruciationX
October 18th, 2007, 14:04
Since I'm in the rare mood to tell a story, I picked one that everyone should be interested in.

It's about my Grandma, and paranormal activites that I believe go on at a cabin that my familiy has owned for a while.

When my Grandma was sick and went up to this cabin once she said "If you're going to be looking for me, I'll be here". She died a few days later.

There's a beach below this cabin that she never got to visit. One day, a lot of years later, I saw somebody walk across our path on the beach. Only I saw her, other people with me didn't. I'm convinced that this was my Grandma walking across the beach, free of problems.

Whenever I walk in there, I get an odd feeling (like it's a shrine or something) and it's overwhelming. Whenever we stay over for the night, we get strange dreams and we can't sleep (we don't do this anymore for that reason).

Back when my Grandma was still alive, their neighbors were fighting over putting some sort of fence up which went on Grandma's property. When she died, the neighbors acted quickly and put their damn fence up. Strangely, this guy's wife died a few days later from a fall (although I doubt my Grandma had anything to do with it). Hopefully he's happy with his fence.

My Mom and Grandma have an odd mental connection that I believe has survived death, and continues to this day. My Mom gets dreams that seem to warn her of upcoming issues with our family and they seem to be able to communicate (but it's only when it concerns the well-being of the family).

JPJunkie
October 18th, 2007, 17:32
Interesting and spooky

Halloween

kcajblue
October 18th, 2007, 23:16
that is an interesting story.
pretty crazy stuff.

ExcruciationX
October 19th, 2007, 04:25
I believe most of this has a secular explaination. I think features of the mind are locked out or gotten rid of by Evolution or Natural Selection (you don't see terminal cancer patients everyday do you?). Things that you don't use are eventually discarded, especially genetic traits. Both my Mom's and my Dad's side of their families have/had people that had odd abilities- the ability to read minds, dose, and have ESP-like communication skills for starters. Mind over matter. :D

I think I may have some sort of connection with the divine beyond as well... A few months ago, I had a dream that my Mom was killed in a car crash. I saw what was left of my family huddling in a corner crying shortly after.

What's scary is that I saw snow on the ground. You may know that winter is approaching us, and every passing day I'm more stressed out about the events in my dream actually occuring. I haven't told anybody except you people (I don't want to panic everyone).

Also, another thing I forgot to mention, is that when Mom and Dad were walking through the door at the cabin once, a rocking chair was rocking on it's own and then abruptly stopped. It was apparently Grandma's favorite chair. I actually don't remember seeing it happen though, I think I was young at the time.

lmtlmt
October 20th, 2007, 03:47
u have told this story before no? or am i having deja vu

kcajblue
October 20th, 2007, 05:45
i dont remember ever seeing/hearing about it.
must be deja vu.

ExcruciationX
October 20th, 2007, 05:53
I've mentioned it once. I haven't said the full story before.

lmtlmt
October 20th, 2007, 07:06
i must have read your mind then cause i clearly remember that whole story

Johnny Rash
October 20th, 2007, 09:43
I have no doubt in my mind the existence of ghosts and other paranormal phenomenon.

This, of course, is biased from an experience when I was 12.

I was helping my friend Trevor move stuff from his attic at night.
And when I peered up when climbing the ladder...
I saw a family of 4 standing in a corner of the attic.

I panicked and ran home.
I know what I saw was real.
I always experienced weird stuff in his house.

Sometimes you'd be sitting and you'd hear a whisper like it was right to your ear.

Stuff like "who are you" and "what do you want".
I'll never go back to that house.

ExcruciationX
October 22nd, 2007, 17:35
I have no doubt in my mind the existence of ghosts and other paranormal phenomenon.

This, of course, is biased from an experience when I was 12.

I was helping my friend Trevor move stuff from his attic at night.
And when I peered up when climbing the ladder...
I saw a family of 4 standing in a corner of the attic.

I panicked and ran home.
I know what I saw was real.
I always experienced weird stuff in his house.

Sometimes you'd be sitting and you'd hear a whisper like it was right to your ear.

Stuff like "who are you" and "what do you want".
I'll never go back to that house.
That's scary.

I've heard my name being called (whispered in my ear) at this cabin on one occasion.

SnesR0X
October 22nd, 2007, 19:55
Yup, you're all on crack :D