PDA

View Full Version : MC360 Live Place Themes Showcase

wraggster
October 18th, 2007, 19:59
Hello fellow artists and creative folk! Blackbolt here sending out a message to everyone who has created skins for MC360 or is wanting to get their work available on the MC360 theme download service.

This weekend, Sunday 21st October 2007 at 11.59pm PDT will be the cut-off time for submittions to our forum. All skins will be judged by myself and then made available for download by MC360 the following day. These skins will only be available via the download service within the updated MC360 Live Place, not via the website.

So if you think you've already got a great skin, post a link in the official showcase thread and let me know about (no PMs!!!!) or if you've nearly finished an excellent skin, then hurry and get it uploaded!! Theres no limit to the number of skins that will be added, it could be 10, it could be 50, who knows, only me thats who! Just make sure your skin is online and still downloadable after sunday evening.
So get cracking guys!
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/index.php?post=1192493096

carlitx
October 19th, 2007, 00:39
ok sorry for the nooby question, but we can use user made skins on our 360's dashboard?

Cap'n 1time
October 19th, 2007, 00:58
ok sorry for the nooby question, but we can use user made skins on our 360's dashboard?

No, I believe he is talking about XBMC. A skinnable xbox(1) media center.