PDA

View Full Version : DGEN v170 Lite - Genesis Emulator for the PSP

wraggster
October 20th, 2007, 16:19
Takka (http://takka.tfact.jp/blog/) has released a new version of Dgen the Genesis emulator for the PSP.

I cant translate the site at all but it seems this is a version for the PSP Slim and Lite:

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

brunobelo
October 20th, 2007, 19:24
It seems that this new DGEN doesn't have ZIP support and works on the PSP-2000, AKA slim. It's a great start!

Veskgar
October 20th, 2007, 20:16
If this is actually version 1.70 of DGEN why would it LOSE features just by being ported to the slim? I've also read that this is slower but haven't yet tried it myself on my slim.

DarthPaul
October 20th, 2007, 20:27
Omg Veskgar is that you!? You finally changed your avatar! X-Pac! Ahaha very off-topic..

Ohkay eh... good news! More emulators for my collection.

Veskgar
October 21st, 2007, 01:03
Omg Veskgar is that you!? You finally changed your avatar!

Yeah! Its an unfortunate byproduct of watching too many Rambo flicks. :rofl:

mikebeaver
October 21st, 2007, 02:26
Well, it appears that some of the menu stuff is SLIGHTLY different, but apart from that it is running pretty sweet on the slim, as well as it does on the phat tbh, nice work mate, thanks.

Mike..

tgm123
October 21st, 2007, 20:36
zip support is a much needed addition, i have 900,b rom collection zipped unzipped would take up far too much space

paladinja
October 22nd, 2007, 19:38
Any upsides here? I mean, if you're on a psphat, is there anything that would even make you CONSIDER going to this if it doesn't support zipped roms?
Thanks