PDA

View Full Version : im new

2dumb2live
October 23rd, 2007, 01:38
hey my name is 2dumb2live the name comes from redvsblue and i personally am not i just thought the name was funny and well yeah got a whole bunch of people into halo iris and iris and i was wondering if someone can post a link or links to all the maps made for iris.

thanks alot and i hope someone will pickup the iris projest it was going somewhere.

Johnny Rash
October 23rd, 2007, 01:50
hey my name is 2dumb2live the name comes from redvsblue and i personally am not i just thought the name was funny and well yeah got a whole bunch of people into halo iris and iris and i was wondering if someone can post a link or links to all the maps made for iris.

thanks alot and i hope someone will pickup the iris projest it was going somewhere.

Hello, I'm Johnny Rash.

However, please use "The Introduction Thread".
You can find it HERE (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27765&highlight=Introduction+thread).

Welcome to DCEmu and Happy Homebrew!

JKKDARK
October 23rd, 2007, 02:06

Welcome to DCEmu, enjoy your stay :)

The King
October 23rd, 2007, 02:08
welcome welcome
we hope that you enjoy your stay at one of the internet's best sites for homebrew

Johnny Rash
October 23rd, 2007, 02:17
welcome welcome
we hope that you enjoy your stay at one of the internet's best sites for homebrew

I think you mean:

"welcome welcome
we hope that you enjoy your stay at The Greatest Site On The Face Of The Wired World!"

Right?

PSmonkey
October 23rd, 2007, 02:38
Why is it not "the ultimate sub site on one of the world's best homebrew sites in the world!" ?

Johnny Rash
October 23rd, 2007, 03:33
Why is it not "the ultimate sub site on one of the world's best homebrew sites in the world!" ?

I don't know.

But I do enjoy that title.
"Ultimate" is a nice touch. :D

EDIT:
Can someone merge this into "The Introduction Thread"?
Maybe one day...I will have moderation powers.
It is but a dream.

Buddy4point0
October 24th, 2007, 00:53
man. hey psmonkey, after this commercial game your working on is released do u think you could get with your boss about continueing iris? i rly like it along with tons of others