PDA

View Full Version : im in a troubled position

ganondorf
October 24th, 2007, 03:40
Girls... omg,,,

Long long story,, I will summarize it the best I can.

As far as I know 9 girls at my school deffinetely like me (no doubt). 4 of those girls actually have the guts to talk to me, but they become all shy around me and stuff. I really like one of the four, but theres another girl that likes me since last year, she's alright, but emo is not my style. Another girl, just told me how she thinks im sooo hot, she told me on msn. Today, her and her friends tried to ask me out, I luckyly managed to escaped, im scared she's gonna ask me out tommorow, she's not ugly, she's pretty hot but im just not feelin her. The girl I like, its kinda wierd but she is the hottest girl in the school, everyone likes her, but I dont know if she takes me seriously. I like her and she likes me back, but she's not really smart lol (pretty stupid actually).

So if you read the whole post and wanna help me out, please do so. BTW, its been a while since I posted, Ive been busy with school.

One more thing, on wednesday next week is the school dance, I want to go with one of the girls, so give me your opinion or your story. Whatever you think will help me.

Ganon (****, I feel so stupid posting this)

kcajblue
October 24th, 2007, 04:35
just go with who you think youll be most happy with.

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 08:38
You need:
-a box of jimmy hats
-a cloning machine

No, seriously...don't be a "playa".
It doesn't work.
Listen to me, I know.
I don't want to talk about it.
It always turns around on you.

Go with the one you feel best with.
If you accept the girl who thinks you're hot but you don't like, it'll hurt her more to break it off in the future.
Unless, of course, you develop feelings for her while you're in a false-feeling relationship.
Trust me, or you'll end up horizontal on a street corner holding your balls in pain.
I don't want to talk about it.

:cool: - I hope my advice comes in handy.

sourced
October 24th, 2007, 09:30
1st of all, never listen to my advice..

oh no..oh no...here it comes
*enter bad sourced*

which one has the best rack?

there ya go.

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 09:43
1st of all, never listen to my advice..

oh no..oh no...here it comes
*enter bad sourced*

which one has the best rack?

there ya go.

You are a bad man, sourced! :p

sourced
October 24th, 2007, 09:53
no. im a bad bad boy... *heee hee hee*

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 09:58
no. im a bad bad boy... *heee hee hee*

Right you are.

But I can't deny...a nice rack is bonus!

mastersho
October 24th, 2007, 13:29
Well the emo one is out. But I like shy girls(asian ones most of all) so I'd be in heaven or E3 with this. I'd say go with the girl that you like Ganondorf.

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 13:32
Well the emo one is out. But I like shy girls(asian ones most of all) so I'd be in heaven or E3 with this. I'd say go with the girl that you like Ganondorf.

Dudes crushing on Asians.
I've never heard of such a thing...;)

mastersho
October 24th, 2007, 13:34
Dudes crushing on Asians.
I've never heard of such a thing...;)

LMAO I've got it bad for asian girls(forgot to add that part). I knew its rare in this day and age but I can't help it:D

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 13:46
LMAO I've got it bad for asian girls(forgot to add that part). I knew its rare in this day and age but I can't help it:D

Hah!

Rare. I only know one guy who doesn't like Asian chicks and he's a big fat skinhead dude.

I once had an Asian girlfriend.
Even after she cheated on me, I still acted cool around her because her mom loved to cook me the kickass Chinese food. :cool:

mastersho
October 24th, 2007, 13:50
Hah!

Rare. I only know one guy who doesn't like Asian chicks and he's a big fat skinhead dude.

I once had an Asian girlfriend.
Even after she cheated on me, I still acted cool around her because her mom loved to coke me the kickass Chinese food. :cool:

Man you're awesome to pull that off man. Ive been trying for year with no luck. I'd keep it cool too for the Chinese food mate!:thumbup:

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 13:55
Man you're awesome to pull that off man. Ive been trying for year with no luck. I'd keep it cool too for the Chinese food mate!:thumbup:

I had to do it.
The food kept calling me.

And since I'm a 6 foot 6 dude who loves eating socially.
It was a given.

I said to myself:
"John, you're going to deal with Rei's bullshit for the food."

And it went successfully for about 4 months (after the 6 months of her not cheating on me and STILL getting free Chinese food).

mastersho
October 24th, 2007, 13:58
Sweet! That just awesome man. Wow as I'm typing a hot asian walked passed me.(Im at the local college stealing wifi)

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 14:01
Sweet! That just awesome man. Wow as I'm typing a hot asian walked passed me.(Im at the local college stealing wifi)

Just don't spank it behind your laptop, bro.
Might ruin your keyboard!
:rofl:

NOTE: I'm sorry Ganondorf for completely destroying your thread.

mastersho
October 24th, 2007, 14:08
Just don't spank it behind your laptop, bro.
Might ruin your keyboard!
:rofl:

NOTE: I'm sorry Ganondorf for completely destroying your thread.

I won't...or will it...nah I won't. I'm sorry as well Ganondorf. But I think I'd go with one of the four that talks to you and if the girl you like is in that group then the choice is clear(for me at least).

Johnny Rash
October 24th, 2007, 14:12
I won't...or will it...nah I won't. I'm sorry as well Ganondorf. But I think I'd go with one of the four that talks to you and if the girl you like is in that group then the choice is clear(for me at least).

Agreed.

I think we can all agree that Ganondorf is in quite a fortunate situation.

mastersho
October 24th, 2007, 14:16
Agreed.

I think we can all agree that Ganondorf is in quite a fortunate situation.

Yup yup. I wish I had one girl that likes me. But four, your my hero of the day Ganondorf.

Shrygue
October 24th, 2007, 19:46
Let's not go post-whoring please.