PDA

View Full Version : Newsposting Access for Coders & Hosting For Projects

wraggster
July 13th, 2005, 01:47
This is a welcome to any and all PSP Coders (legal releases only no loaders for ovious reasons) for you to post news of your releases and also if you need we can host your projects in our forums which are extremely popular and youll be guarenteed a lot of notice.

This site covers all aspects of the Emulation and Homebrew scene for the PSP and mirrors all releases for future safe guarding.

So if any coders require newsposting or hosting of projects please respond to this newspost which ill sticky in the forums :)

Edit by Zion : Newsposting access aplies to PSP Coders only.... As in C,C++ coders:rolleyes:

wraggster
July 13th, 2005, 01:50
Please dont respond to this unless you are a coder or a webmaster of say a mag site etc that would like to use the site to promote your work :)

Me33
July 14th, 2005, 00:14
Meee :o

I've previously released PSP Solitaire & more is on the way so it would be nice

rsullivan2k
August 21st, 2005, 01:53
I'm trying to find out information on PSP ability to receive a 'presentation' from a wi-fi source.

The event is a private party for 700 in Hollywood.

Will the PSP be able to receive images in a slideshow?

Any suggestions on who to contact for a program to allow for this?

Would the PSP be able to SMS text message to other users with the "keyboard" attachment via wi-fi?

Thanks in advance for the input.

SamuraiX
February 11th, 2006, 07:15
I have updated BOR and fixed the stage level crash/hang. I would like to share it to the world!

wraggster
February 11th, 2006, 22:40
sent u a pm ;)

MikeDX
April 24th, 2006, 14:39
I would like news posting access - I've been making great progress on my TMK-MAME upgrade and will soon be doing some DS development.

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 22:15
done and if you need webspace then let me know :)

MikeDX
April 25th, 2006, 19:04
PM Sent.. let me know so I can get somebody on the case ;)

CoderX
April 28th, 2006, 16:25
wraggster Im currently working on a Age Of Empires Mod

Iv got a Beta running, can i get a coders Tag Please

This is My mod to the PC / DS Game Age of Empires2
At the moment its not very exciting but im always woking to improve it. look for an update tomarrow
Download Link (http://24.13.55.61/Age%20Of%20Empires%20PSP.zip)

Created By CoderX, Team Matrix

Currently working (0.1) Alpha-1
TC Scrools
Music Loads
All graphics work.
Background Scrolls

To Do: (0.2) Alpha-2
- Add Caracter Creation
- Add Rally Points
- Better Border support
- All caracters scrole with screen

To Do: (0.3) Beta-1
- Added Units
- Added Buildings

To Do: (0.4) Beta-2
- Create AI

To Do: (0.5)
- Ad-hoc 2 player mode (Psp Only)

To Do: (0.6)
- Global Lan Up to 6 Players, PSP only

To Do: (0.7)
- Global Lan Up to 6 Players, (Zone, PSP, DS)

wraggster
April 29th, 2006, 18:01
awesome, can you post this as News in the PSP News forum, any screens would be awesome too plus you can upload to the forum

Looks great ;)

CoderX
April 29th, 2006, 19:45
Much Thanks

Zion
July 1st, 2006, 13:27
my first coding releases.

For use with the lua player (Only tested on PSP)

My first release :

I have finished coding my first lua application for the PSP! It's a picture slideshow application with a menu and music intro. There is a picture for every button on the psp. It's basic, but expect more lua applications from me in the future!

Note : for some reason you have to hold down the button and press select for the image to fully display. I will have it fixed soon

Picture Viewer v1.1 (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=7449&d=1151741171)

My Second release :

My second release! Snake is a modified version of the original lua game created by "Shine".

My input is a few modifications to it

Credit goes to "Shine" for creating the game.

Snake v1.0 (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=7450&d=1151741615)

Im also making a cool lua game...

Now where's my coder access.....................:p
Edit : Thanks!

jman420
July 5th, 2006, 04:52
K I've learned Lua, and I'm releasing a demo of 2 different programs, Y's remake in Lua, and Generic Survival Horror Clone Number 1.
I have asked for coder access before via PM's, but never asked with a reason, (I was to understand you got more forum abilitys with coder access) but alas I have realized that the only reason to have a "Coder" tag is to newspost. so I ask, can I please have Coder access so I can post the news for both of my projects when the time comes.

I am a coder for those that wonder, I can program in Lua and a small ammount of C++. So I just ask, can I have Coder status :D

Thanks,
Jman420

EvilDooinz
July 6th, 2006, 23:59
I'm a PSP coder and a website dev. sign me up please
http://www.inventingminds.org/

nakuribon
July 29th, 2006, 01:36
i need newsposting access please

dtothabreezy
July 29th, 2006, 01:42
ive helped several pepole with different luas and am creating 2df a moddible 2d fighter i would like coder status so when the time comes i can release it to the news forum:D

Zion
September 19th, 2006, 21:19
btw i will update the thread.....lua coders can't newspost

damn667
September 24th, 2006, 16:14
u know psp has flash capabilities does anyone know how we could incorporate the code from arp opensource flash language and make a package for the psp? then there would be a stonking intergration of languages all accessable via th Sony psp check out araiware.com for the opensource code availability and platforms it will work on

damn667
September 24th, 2006, 16:23
I thought I could start here with 2 player chess those who think they could help me write the 1st homebrew psp multiplayer internet game please get back to me.

damn667
September 24th, 2006, 18:33
try jitter by max/msp it is renowned for its abilities in the field your project involves its also non text based so easy to learn and can use flashserver to broadcast to the internet only need to get flashserver to talk to your slideshow and ur done!

blairbitch
September 29th, 2006, 23:30
i hav made a menu in lua and its just to rilly show what i can do i wanted to help the people who made the sora adventure but i gess that got canceled. and i would like to help people who are makeing projects i dont know if u host that kinda of stuff or not but if so will you pm me:) thanx

Uweenukr
October 10th, 2006, 22:08
seeking posting access to spread word of my submission for the dream coding comp grand prix that I put in the forums last night.

IamAbe
October 11th, 2006, 06:13
i tried posting my game in the news submit forum, but it said it exeeds my quota when i try to attatch it and its only 250kb. what am i doing wrong?

edit: quota is gone :D (not quite sure why tho...)

Virus.exe
December 9th, 2006, 10:02
I'm working on YAPT currently. Which stands for Yet Another PSP Toolkit :) It's a PC application that has almost every function that is useful for every PSP user.
I think i'll release the first version soon, but i need some webspace for the auto updating feature.. I hope you can provide some mb's for me to host the project. Please don't look at the status below my name, i might be new here, but you know, it doesn't say shit :p

Maybe some news posting access would be useful too since i'm planning to work really hard on this project, and it should be cool to let people know when a new version is ready :)

I hope you understand this, or i'll just find another host :p

Thanks in advance!:)
-Virus.exe
P.S: Don't take a look at my name, the project ain't a virus :p

EvilSeph
February 3rd, 2007, 10:59
PM'ed you because I didn't see this thread before that, I'd like to request newsposting access, thanks :)

I am EvilSeph, Team tOc's leader.

Thanks again :)

Wally
February 12th, 2007, 03:00
Well I do spiff ups to daedalus!!

Could i have PSP-Coder status too?

TacticalPenguin
April 5th, 2008, 06:02
Please explain to me why exceptions cannot be made for exceptional lua programmers. There is a good handful or more of lua programs that blow several C-programmed releases out of the water.

NineByNine
October 8th, 2009, 06:05
I've got some test builds of PSPKVM up that I'd like to advertise... I think we *would* have an official build by now but M@x (current admin) seems to be swamped by real life... Been dropping lines to ask him if we can merge/release... Anyway...

Anyway, in the meanwhile, I'd like to advertise the test builds. There's a lot of new code/new stuff. Folders in the AMS, wider font support... wiki page of them is on the wiki (http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/pspkvm/wiki/TestBuilds) if you'd like an idea... Looks like there's some 40 users or so at least already out there, but more feedback from folk willing to comment on how it works for them would be a good thing. And generally, hell, it's pretty much good to go now, I think, anyway...

dukelord
June 18th, 2010, 13:25
This thread has been dead for a while, but I'm not sure where else to post this. I will be releasing a few homebrew updates and need some information on a few things around here. Could an admin/mod able to answer a few questions PM me? Thanks.