PDA

View Full Version : Penguin Bobsled - Halloween Edition

CoderX
October 24th, 2007, 22:06
Penguin Bobsled - Halloween Edition

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6928/pic1tg4.png

About the Game: - 3.71 compatible

- This game is the most you will have with out ice o_0..? ya its a little to early for snow and we have meltdowns this time!

- The goal is to get your Penguin as far down the hill as you can before the Mudslide catches up with him.

- You will have to avoid falling pumpkins and killer bats hell bent on seeing you burred alive

- It features new Halloween music, and great Halloween graphics

- This game is now over a year and half old and bug free. Take a chance to try this fun update, i know you will like it

- Game is in CSO format, just drop it in ms:\ISO\

Now I wanted to take a minute to clear some bad blood, because we all know it build around here.
Many of you may have gotten a chance to play the game PssxP created by Budddy4point0. Just to clear it up the game is 100% coded by Buddy4point0.

He discussed the idea with me several months ago and it was originally going to be another team matrix project, but he decided to set out on his own. Too which i am proud of the result of, buddy has created a great game.

If you haven't gotten the chance to look at it, take a look. (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77498)

Budddy4point0 and me have been friends for along time, and i don't want anyone getting any ideas any other way. congrats buddy they love your game.

IM back!
October 24th, 2007, 22:32
thanks coderX. cool game

Buddy4point0
October 25th, 2007, 00:25
looks good man. u should post an ingame screen though instead of the title.

DimensionT
October 25th, 2007, 00:49
Meh, I just deleted it...

zxxxy18
October 25th, 2007, 15:47
where to add it on official 3.71? im adding it in ms:ISO/ and i dont ewen see it in xmb!!!! can smeone help me plz.?

nomi
October 25th, 2007, 16:59
You cant add it on the official 3.71! Make your battery a Pandora downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade to 3.71 custom firmware(if u want 3.71)

zxxxy18
October 25th, 2007, 17:12
uh. so if i have 3.71 m33 i can run it?! thats great on monday im giong to advanced hacker and hack psp to 3.71 m33!!!

nukester
October 26th, 2007, 13:27
how do you get homebrew to cso format. i tryed with the pbp2iso converter and the cso doesn't load up

-Xandu-
October 26th, 2007, 15:47
What's the point of jamming it up into a cso file? It doesn't make it any better you know..

cal360
October 26th, 2007, 16:02
where to add it on official 3.71? im adding it in ms:ISO/ and i dont ewen see it in xmb!!!! can smeone help me plz.?

NO homebrew will work on an official Sony PSP and esspecially if it's a CSO, as this is how people play backed up games which is illegal, so don't think otherwise. I'm not too keen on this being in a CSO file, as I don't like the relation to backups and i've heard they're not 100% stable.

-Xandu-
October 26th, 2007, 16:16
Here's the eboot form of it.

nukester
October 26th, 2007, 16:22
NO homebrew will work on an official Sony PSP and esspecially if it's a CSO, as this is how people play backed up games which is illegal, so don't think otherwise. I'm not too keen on this being in a CSO file, as I don't like the relation to backups and i've heard they're not 100% stable.

i would like to change all my homebrew that only works on the phat psp to cso for when i get a psp slim felicia blue from hong kong

-Xandu-
October 26th, 2007, 16:24
i would like to change all my homebrew that only works on the phat psp to cso for when i get a psp slim felicia blue from hong kong
It's not the format that matters, it's the kernel it uses. So whatever format it is, it will not work on the PSP Slim if it's 1.50 Kernel (Phat PSP only).