PDA

View Full Version : crank dat soulja boy

ganondorf
October 25th, 2007, 01:38
Anyone know soulja boy?

Well, I saw a video on youtube and it amused me. Crank that soulja boy is one of the hottest songs at the moment. But the video I saw on youtube was a remix with travis barker playing the drums.

Its brilliant. I love the mix of the two genres.

Original
LpocrqvP2Yg

Remix
RKQgDY0pZ68

kcajblue
October 25th, 2007, 01:46
personally i hate him with all of my heart.
his song is so f*cking annoying as f*ck.

and what makes me hate it more, is that in my weight training class.
during warm ups, they always play that song.

PLZKLLME0080
October 25th, 2007, 01:48
Normally I can't stand rap. I couldnt even get 15 seconds into the first video without stopping it. bet the remix with the drums in it was amazing. It made the song more than just something I could stand. I loved the remix with the drums in it. If more rap songs could have drums in it like this one, I might start listening to rap.

Shadowblind
October 25th, 2007, 01:51
Good crap, nobody ever shuts up with that song at my school. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over THEY NEVER SHUT THE **** UP!

Lol, I'm not a fan of rap, and the insane obsession of this song didn't help.

Junixx
October 25th, 2007, 02:01
Omg Not Here Too.

ganondorf
October 25th, 2007, 02:03
Not to many soulja boy fans on dcemu huh?

lol, me and my friends made a vid doing the soulja boy dance, I will upload it to youtube.

quzar
October 25th, 2007, 02:09
That was big around here... 2, maybe 3 months ago. Havn't heard it again till now.

ganondorf
October 25th, 2007, 02:12
yeah, the song has been playing on the radio for months now.

xg917
October 25th, 2007, 02:26
Normally I can't stand rap. I couldnt even get 15 seconds into the first video without stopping it. bet the remix with the drums in it was amazing. It made the song more than just something I could stand. I loved the remix with the drums in it. If more rap songs could have drums in it like this one, I might start listening to rap.

try listen to some songs by jay-z and linkin park if u want to hear rock and rap together...

and yea dat song became annoying cuz its wayyyyy over played.. i could crank dat super man... and crank dat spider man too :p but soulja boy is big. still in high school and already famous and he signin autographs like every day in lunch, lol. i would like to have that life style.

parkermauney
October 25th, 2007, 03:37
Haha, leave it to travis barker to take a crappy (imo) song and turn it awesome.

pibs
October 25th, 2007, 04:14
oh god! souljah boi is wack as f**k. even more annoying is travis creating his army of strapper kids (people who wear famous stars and straps) hes a disgrace to rock.

The King
October 25th, 2007, 04:28
Oh No Not Here Too Omg What The F**k Is It With Song

Everywere I Go Im Hearing About This Peace Of Sh*t

ganondorf
October 25th, 2007, 04:48
If you dont like it, ok, good for you. I just wanted to share this video because I know dcemu is not big on hip hop artist's, and seeing that a Travis Barker is in it, I thought you all will like it, I know I did.

Hey, I dont like rock, but do I ****ing complain?

pibs
October 25th, 2007, 05:04
Sure we complain but do we go posting crappy band videos on the forums.... I think not.

ease up on the junk threads

sourced
October 25th, 2007, 05:14
i hate this song..

but travis barker made it teh SHIT

ganondorf
October 25th, 2007, 05:26
Sure we complain but do we go posting crappy band videos on the forums.... I think not.

ease up on the junk threads

you think its crap, but other dont, people like me dont think its crap. Maybe the songs you listen to are crap to me, but I wouldnt say something like that, its just nonsensce.

People like different kinds of music, kinda like you and me. Do you think that rock stars talk shit about hip hop artist's? (viceversa) Probably not, do you know why? Because its nonsence, not everyone likes rap and not everyone will like rock. I dont like rock, but I dont tease or talk jack about rock, I respect that you like that kind of music, I really do.

I like rap, some people like rock. I posted this video not as junk, but I thought the rock fans will like it, and I though the rap fans will like it aswell. Rock and rap, why not ehh?

But whatever, if you still feel the same way about rap and hip hop artist's, I cant control you so,, do whatever pleases you.

pibs
October 25th, 2007, 05:44
i love rap and i love rock. but dude just cuz ur favorite rapper made a remix doesn't mean u have to go and create such a useless thread.

ganondorf
October 25th, 2007, 13:12
he's not my favourite rapper.

I hope you read my post's. The reason I posted the video was because it had some rap and rock in it, You dont find that everyday.

Johnny Rash
October 25th, 2007, 13:20
I hate rap to the max.

It took me a week with Fruity Loops to loose every ounce of respect for rap/hip hop.

The new drum track isn't the only thing added.
There is an added bass track added.
A bass track that could be vastly improved at that.

But I respect.
Travis's version is bounds better than the original!

ExcruciationX
October 25th, 2007, 17:23
I hate that song!