PDA

View Full Version : RSPortal [Runescape PSP Portal]

wraggster
October 25th, 2007, 06:39
News/release from bboyjcm

This is my newest creation First PSP Runescape Portal Ever!

about:
RSPortal is a webbased "application/portal" for psp which contains links,information,animati on pictures and more stuff related to out favorite game RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! 8)

Unfortunately, this version (beta 1) doesn't include any videos because psp cannot even handle gif videos. (I'll try to do whatever i can to fix that..<maybe i'll use the lowest quality..>)

Anyway, here are some basic information:

Name: RSPortal
Version: Beta 1.0
Created by: bboyjcm
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7l99bcyz2dv
Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/64926863/RSPortal.rar.html

Installation:
Download the .rar file from the download links, unzip it and place the folder to the root of your memory stick. Open the psp internet browser and write : <without quotes> "file:/rsportal/index.html"

Boopop
October 25th, 2007, 10:08
Gah, runescape is not my favourite game. It's the worst mmo ever.

Prasoc
October 25th, 2007, 10:10
hahaha lawls runescape i play like oblivion and stuff coz its much better

Anonymous D
October 25th, 2007, 12:14
so does this allow one to play runescape on the psp, or is it just info about runescape (i dont play myself i find it a tad rubbish, but im just curious)

cal360
October 25th, 2007, 12:31
It's just info on runescape. Hand-held information, but I don't even play that game.

DarthPaul
October 25th, 2007, 15:49
I'm playing Runescape a lot lately. It sucks but it's addictive ... now that I'm level 100 and I know much about the game it's addictive.. but this is useless. An RS Portal .. psh. I want to play the game on the PSP! Not news!

Spanishpeacock
October 26th, 2007, 20:16
So, this would be great for someone that's just starting the game. Good job. For those people that don't like the game, or have played it to the point where you know where every mining rock is in the game, it doesn't help like others said, but this could help people that are just starting, so don't bring bboyjcm down just because you don't need it. Good job.