PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Misses You in Vana'diel

JKKDARK
October 25th, 2007, 15:27
via IGN (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/829/829950p1.html)

Square Enix has reinstated its "Return Home to Vana'diel" campaign, urging Final Fantasy XI players who dropped their online accounts to rejoin the community in time for the release of the multiplatform MMO's fourth expansion pack in November.

Customers who deleted their Content IDs or PlayOnline accounts are now able to rejoin their fellow adventurers in the world of Vana'diel as the Wings of the Goddess expansion ships on Nov. 20.

Square Enix held its first Return Home to Vana'diel event in North America in 2005.

Uniting players in North America, Europe and Japan, FFXI is the first massively-multiplayer online roleplaying game capable of simultaneous communication across multiple platforms: PlayStation 2, PC and Xbox 360. Now in its fifth year of service, the game has a community of more than 500,000 subscribers and more than 1.7 million player characters worldwide.

The Return Home to Vana'diel campaign will run until Feb. 29, 2008.

kalhalla
October 25th, 2007, 16:59
Wow this is awesome, although it sucks that they lock the accounts in the first place.

Mister Klownes
October 26th, 2007, 17:31
I've quit this game twice already. It's like a horrible drug that consumes time. It's so addictive, so life decimating...you try to get out, but they keep pulling you back in with siren songs just like this. If you love me, Square, then let me be free ;_;