PDA

View Full Version : AngelWires DS Games

wraggster
January 12th, 2014, 23:47
Via http://dsgamemaker.com/dsgmforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3805&sid=68de79063c17ffa117a87854bca80a19

My competition games:
"Bunny Bomber" (Easter competition)
I love the animation with the little chicken in the airplane.

Bunny Bomber.ndsBunny Bomber(547.56 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
"Bounce 'em" (Homebrew kit competition)

Bounce em.ndsI think I should've spent more time thinking of a better title...(647.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Christmas Past" (Christmas competition)
I still love the poem at the beginning of the game.

Christmas Past.ndsI'll tell you four stories, of Christmas's past, and all of their glories.(1.44 MiB) Not downloaded yet

"Chase the Turtle"
I made this game with my then 5 year old brother. He did the graphics and gameplay designing I just did the programming. It was great being able to tap into the imagination of a small kid.

Chase The Turtle.ndsThe title says it all.(458.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Organism"
This was a really hard but fun little game that I'm now actually turning into an android app.

Organism.ndsGreat game, but better on smartphones.(482.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Link's Crossbow Training DS"
Quite possibly the game I'm most proud of. This game surprises me even now, with the level select menu, the achievements, and credits I'm blown away by how it turned out. I still wish I could fix the saving and loading though.

LinksCrossbowTrainingBR6.ndsIt's actually not technically "finished" yet. But I'm not going to mess with the saving and loading any more.(3.83 MiB) Not downloaded yet
"Road Kill"
Just a quick idea I had when my mom almost hit an armadillo with the car on the way home from Church.

Road Kill.ndsFoggy Mountain Breakdown FTW(2.33 MiB) Not downloaded yet
"Visus"(demo)
A great idea I may remake someday. But for now it's just a short demo with a long intro.

VisusBR2.ndsSomeday I may try something like this again... Someday...(461.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Micah Man 7"
The funniest game I may have ever made. If you can get through the monotonous gameplay there's a goldmine of comedy.(at least to me it's funny)

Micah Man 7.ndsMICAH MAN!!!!!!(577.06 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

I tried to order them all chronologically, but it's just too hard to remember.

If you'd like me to explain how anything works in any of my games I'd be glad to help as best I can. (I don't have the source code for anything though, so I'll just have to guess)

Well anyway here they are. I'm getting incredibly nostalgic looking through these old games. I don't pop around the forums much anymore since I started using Gamemaker, but I hate to neglect the community that really fostered my growth as a game developer. So for those of you that helped with my noobish questions, gave me feedback on my games, and inspired me with your creations, Thanks. If any of you are members of Gamejolt shoot me a friend request ( http://gamejolt.com/profile/angelwire/12811/ ). And if you're not, then you should be.
Thanks again.
"It didn't end at the Roman Colosseum, Christians still die." Voice of the Martyrs
My blog:
http://angelwirestudio.blogspot.com/