PDA

View Full Version : (UPDATE) 3D tutorials for the PSP in C++ (2 added tutorials)

Ghoti
October 27th, 2007, 13:44
Hi folks,

I have created 2 more tutorials and I have made some changes to the already existing. I have created a tutorial on Lines, it demonstrates how to uses 2d and 3d lines in a game. I have created a tutorial on randomizers, in which I discuss a bad one and a good one.

i have also made some changes to tutorial 2 about rendering a triangle. I added some information.

I hope that you all like them and find them useful :thumbup:

http://www.ghoti.nl/PSPtutorials.php

Buddy4point0
October 27th, 2007, 16:05
great man.
ive been wanting to learn C++, does your tutorials include beginer things too?
like setting up, beginer concepts, basic things that i would need to know long before 3d?

Uberman
October 27th, 2007, 20:30
Thanks, Ghoti! :)

splodger15
October 27th, 2007, 21:01
:thumbup: Ghoti nice work :thumbup:

Ghoti
October 27th, 2007, 21:26
great man.
ive been wanting to learn C++, does your tutorials include beginer things too?
like setting up, beginer concepts, basic things that i would need to know long before 3d?
Well no, It does not discuss c++ as a language. It does have some elements in it but the standard stuff needs to be known, if you know C already, try reading up on classes and then I guess the tutorials can be used, but no c or c++ knowledge at all is not a great idea. It is also very time consuming and unneccesary to create them because there are already so many c/c++ tutorial on the world wide web. I try to explain everything in the code so you can try to do it, but whenever you encounter something I do not explain and you do not understand try to look it up or something or search for a tutorial on that subject. I hope this answers your question :(

Thanks, Ghoti! :)
No problem! glad I can help :)

:thumbup: Ghoti nice work :thumbup:
Thank you very much !!! :D :D