PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Working On PSP Slim Battery

wraggster
October 27th, 2007, 15:32
2 Videos on Youtube are basically claiming that Pandora is working on the PSP Slim

Heres the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ZnLHfg5co

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VThk8GsWtw8

Real or Hoax you decide

Buddy4point0
October 27th, 2007, 16:04
lol he made himself a shirt of his username. haha.
and it seams to be legit, good work man

Cloudhunter
October 28th, 2007, 00:12
lol he made himself a shirt of his username. haha.
and it seams to be legit, good work man

How can anyone believe this crap, I've got no idea.

It's obvious, he's just modified the slim battery in hardware :rolleyes:

Stupid attention seeker.

Cloudy

ab9003
October 28th, 2007, 03:02
I notice the ac adapter is plugged in. He could have simply done a battery swap and turned it back on out of sleep mode. In that way, absolutely no hardware or software is required ;).

acn010
October 28th, 2007, 08:10
he actually changed the battery chip to the slim... no magic... just a simple mod... he is an attention whore....who knows i have to make further investigation about this...

Johnny Rash
October 28th, 2007, 13:00
Just as I said in the other thread regarding this video.
Fake.

Or maybe...
Maybe it's Dark_Alex! :rofl:

Cloudhunter
October 28th, 2007, 17:09
Apparently, HellCat's 3.xx kernel pandora installer can work on a slim battery.

Cloudy

ice_storme
October 28th, 2007, 20:11
I already have a PSP Phat Pandora Battery with the magic memorystick. My memorystick is the Lexar Gaming Edition 1GB. My question is, I want to create DAX's universal unbricker Despertar del Cementerio V3 for a PSP Slim I plan to purchase. However, I'm not sure exactly how to create it. I read the readme file, but I'm confused. Do I simply have to use my Pandora's Magic memorystick and just add the files from Despertar del Cementerio V3 to the memorystick while the original Pandora files remain on the stick? Or, do I keep the memorystick in it's logical format, erase the original Pandora files and only install the Despertar del Cementerio V3 files? Also, what about Despertar del Cementerio V2? Do I need to have made this before creating DAX's Despertar del Cementerio V3? I'm sooooo confused. Please, Please, Please, somebody help me with this problem. I would apperciate if someone could make me a walk-through or atleast post a link to a walk-through. Thanks

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tonx_9
October 29th, 2007, 03:03
Real or Hoax you decide

OHH!! conspiracy:eek: :eek: