PDA

View Full Version : Pandora ELF Menu v0.1a

wraggster
October 29th, 2007, 16:32
News/release from JasonUK

Here is a quick hacked up ELF menu for Pandora.

The idea is to replace ms0:/kd/resurrection.elf on your magic memory stick with this, so the PSP loads it when you insert the Pandora battery + memory stick, and it shows a list of ELFs inside the ms0:/elf folder (it will give a warning and shutdown if the folder doesnt exist or there are no ELFs inside it)

Use D-Pad up/down to choose the ELF you want to run, and press X.

There sometimes seem to be problems if the filename contains spaces or symbols, so use underscores(_) instead. These will be converted to spaces on the menu, so they look nicer :p The menu isn't perfect, but it should have no trouble displaying at least 20 apps.

If the ELF fails to run, the screen usually flickers and remains on the ELF menu.
Note: you must use ELFs with this, EBOOT.PBP files are likely to fail (Use PBPUnpacker to extract DATA.PSP from whatever EBOOT you want to run, and rename it to whatever.elf)

Finally, there is a Shutdown option at the bottom.

CHANGELOG:
0.1 -> 0.1a
- Now sets the current working directory, so apps which load PRXs from the same folder as the elf will be fine
- Moved "Now loading.../shutting down..." message

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

haaroon
October 29th, 2007, 19:15
cool, does that mean i can load devhook with my pandora and mms, will devhook work if i have official 3.71 with pandora and the magic memory stick?

Tonx_9
October 30th, 2007, 00:51
so it basicly runs homebrew on bricked psp's?