PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge Of Update?

YourStillWithMe
July 14th, 2005, 05:05
There have been many rumors circulating about Sonys new update possibilities and ideas. I've heard about web browsing and email, for example. Do you think it would be worth it to get these new cool updates or stick with homebrew? I have a 1.52 (unfortunatly as of right now) so I can run games on my PSP for a while without having to update. Do you think it would be smart to have my system get cracked and run homebrew on my 1.52 or get the updates if there cool and suffer the consequence of waiting longer? I'm sure that update will be available shortly. . . .Thoughts would be highly appreciated fellow friends.

PSP_Newbie
July 14th, 2005, 11:44
well, i dunno, i'd say wait til it really matters, for all we know, 1.52 will be cracked before sony comes out with this new update and maybe a homebrew web browser will be released as well^^
i updated to 1.52 without hope of a 1.5 hack coming out, but then a week later i was way disapointed when kxploit came out^^
i'd say wait til u have more info, the update might not be around for a while.
personally i would wait for a hack, but its all up to u

Viperguy212
July 14th, 2005, 22:46
im running 1.5 now, w/ alot of homebrew files, etc., and i love it, the only way im updating is if i get some cool new features or the version is cracked, otherwise ill stick w/ 1.5 for a while

Cap'n 1time
July 14th, 2005, 22:49
I find it unlikely that sony would release any of their software for free.

Even if they did. it is pretty much inevitable that some home grown software will allow you to surf the web and read email...

didnt you all see what the nano-X guy said? he might be able to get mozilla running.. I'll take my chances with the homebrew scene and mozilla.

GIJEW78
July 15th, 2005, 01:27
is there anyway to earse the update ?i am so pissed! i want homebrew so bad

slayer2psp
July 16th, 2005, 18:36
is there anyway to earse the update ?i am so pissed! i want homebrew so bad
NO NO NO. you can find used ones at gamestops in the usa i have two 1.50

slik da relic
July 16th, 2005, 19:44
its all smoke n mirrors. u'll never know what ur missin if u dont have it. ur life was just fine when u didnt know about it. stik to homebrew.

da relic

Kaiser
July 16th, 2005, 21:37
NO NO NO. you can find used ones at gamestops in the usa i have two 1.50

Didn't Xecuter find away to rollback 1.51 and 1.52 or was that a hoax?

Cap'n 1time
July 16th, 2005, 23:01

It will not downgrade your PSP firmware or patch for any illegal or even legal activity - we made a comment that we had discovered how to do this using discoveries made by dev hardware but we are not going to be making any such hardware to perform this task - there will be no need - groups like WAB will be doing all this via software soon enough. We imagined this was clear but you don't expect news to be edited censored and twisted by scene-terrorists so I guess the best option is to post no news at all.

wasnt a hoax.. but its not important really.

LITTLEGEO17
July 21st, 2005, 02:16
IM me And ill tell you how to downgrade AIM LITTLEGEO17

LITTLEGEO17
July 21st, 2005, 02:20

TO DOWNGRADE PSP TO THE ORIGINAL FIRWARE IM ME AIM: LITTLEGEO17