PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Quest: Challenge of WarLords

wraggster
October 29th, 2007, 21:47
Newly released at Play Asia

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5o/pa.102085.1.jpg

features
Incredibly simple to learn for casual player, with seasoned gamers able to utilzie deeper strategies
For the first-time ever in a puzzle game embark on an epic single-player campaign comprising more than 150 challenging quests
Quick-play mode allows players to immediately jump into puzzle battles

description
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords delivers, for the first time ever, classic puzzle-game action backed with an epic story of good vs. evil. Challenge your puzzle skills in single-player campaign mode, or battle your friends via wireless multiplayer. Experience a puzzle game like nothing you have played before.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bl-49-en-84-j-70-26rp.html

brunobelo
October 30th, 2007, 01:14
This is an excellent game, but it's not a release, it's a re-release. :-)

Mister Klownes
October 30th, 2007, 04:20
Yar, good times. This is a fantastic pocket sized time killer, but I've even spent a hours at a time playing it intently. The single player is rather engaging. I haven't had a chance to try multiplayer, but I'm sure it's quitefun.

danknugz
October 30th, 2007, 11:56
i hope this re-release takes care of the game crushing bugs that plague this game. it should never have been released in its original form, practically unplayable!! so whats different?

brunobelo
October 30th, 2007, 15:02
The PSP version is fully playable, the DS version is a crap. I finished the PSP version and found 2 or 3 bugs. The DS version, btw, has a lot of bugs.

jmendes
October 30th, 2007, 16:31
i hope this re-release takes care of the game crushing bugs that plague this game. it should never have been released in its original form, practically unplayable!! so whats different?

you must be talking about the ds version, cause the psp version froze on me just a couple of times.

jrsmaster411
November 3rd, 2007, 01:56
This game never crashed on me but I do remember the bug that made all your teammates useless