PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Video For PsP Version 1.4.0

wraggster
October 31st, 2007, 06:25
News/release from Eden Software: (http://lefbe.free.fr/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=31&func=fileinfo&id=11)

"Unlimited Video For PsP" is a video encoding software for the Sony console.

Completely dedicated to it, "Unlimited Video For PsP allows the encoding quality video and proposes several possible resolution: 368x208 (Firmware 2.0 +), 480x272 firmware (3.03 OE-B +), 720x480 (Firmware 3.30 +), as well as several choices bitrate.

"Unlimited Video For PsP" supports the following format: wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, mp4, vob, 3gp, 3g2, mkv, mov, divx.

Download Here (http://lefbe.free.fr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=2) and Give Feedback Via Comments

Alpha Male
October 31st, 2007, 12:20
It seems to come with an installer,which tries to install it on my computer. Is this where I want to put it? If so, is it suppose to generate a psp version after? I tried putting it into the root and the game folders but it didn't work. If anyone knows what they're doing, I'd love some advice(And multiple format options!). Thanx.

SpooForBrains
October 31st, 2007, 12:57
Alpha Male, this runs on Windows. You use it to encode your videos for playback on the PSP. It doesn't run on the PSP.

neutrOpik
October 31st, 2007, 14:10
It seems to come with an installer,which tries to install it on my computer. Is this where I want to put it? If so, is it suppose to generate a psp version after? I tried putting it into the root and the game folders but it didn't work. If anyone knows what they're doing, I'd love some advice(And multiple format options!). Thanx.

:rofl: your avatar is truly representative in this case.

Sorry Alpha Male :o, there may be confusion if you read only the end of the news.

Good luck

hhtw
November 1st, 2007, 04:53
I try this to convert anime *.mkv.
but the result file got the subtitle removed ??

anybody have the same problem with me ?

JPJunkie
November 1st, 2007, 13:40
Cool