PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Here..

Jackster
October 31st, 2007, 11:36
I am from Singapore, and I have the Singapore Maps + I got the MapThis! GPS Version program. I also just bought the PSP-290 GPS Recevier, I have all the locations of the whole Singapore Map but the thing is this, I am not really sure how to use it well. How to track and how does this thing works?? I need help on that. I am using PSP 3.71 M33-2, If anyone here can help me or guide me to how to track or how does this stuff do please help me. It is for my project actually. thank you :)

eminded
November 1st, 2007, 00:28
load up gmdl, look for the location of maps that u want imported to you psp.. hit DOWNLOAD this map... dl it.. trasnfer to maps folder... and connect the psp-290 set cpu to 222 and your golden.. jsut make sure u dont have any plugins runing in m33-2, but i have tested the music plugin it works flawlessly..
as for how does it track.. well the psp-290 has to get fixed with at least 1 sattlite.. once uv done all that iv told u above. make sure your verison of mapthis is v5 +. i have a psp-290 3.71m33-2 also and it works flawlessy.. even on airplanes going across oceans...

PDG
November 1st, 2007, 09:18
i have som tuts in my sign you can use :)
just replace the .prx files with some of those that could be found in a thread called 3.70 prx or 3.71 ;(

Jackster
November 1st, 2007, 11:04
Ohh... I must just put the Marker On the draw a line of the position where I am right? to another point. Also have to on the GPS Recevier and look up to the satellite issit?

PDG
November 1st, 2007, 12:18
Ohh... I must just put the Marker On the draw a line of the position where I am right? to another point. Also have to on the GPS Recevier and look up to the satellite issit?

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77339