PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Renegade Squadron Cheat Device

wraggster
November 1st, 2007, 06:25
Durka Durka Mahn (http://z10.invisionfree.com/CheatSync_Forums/index.php?act=site) has posted an excellent new cheat device for the game Star Wars: Renegade Squadron, heres the info:

Hey guys! Finally finished up my first version of the Cheat Device for Star Wars: Renegade Squadron.

This Cheat Device will allow you to change your weapons in-game without having to make new cheats over and over!

Each weapon slot has its own option on the menu and you just use Left and Right to change each option.

In the future I hope to add more Interactive Cheats, maybe a teleport function, and will definitely be adding more stuff as you guys find it. Credit will be given to anyone who's cheats I use in the Cheat Device.

Read the ReadMe.txt file for instructions on installation.

To bring up the menu, hit L+R+UP, to hide it, hit L+R+DOWN.

Thanks for reading and/or downloading!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

murgero1
November 1st, 2007, 12:28
Nice!!!! but can 3.40 oe-a play this game? nice job hope you get good luck for the next part!

Broadus
November 2nd, 2007, 06:32
Oh, God...
I hope people can't use this online to cheat.

Murdock
November 2nd, 2007, 08:39
Oh, God...
I hope people can't use this online to cheat.

Yep, if this is really a cheat device for online playing, Durka Durka Mahn should NOT develop this any further. Additionally, IF this is an online cheat device, dcemu should not promote this thing!

Cheating in online games is pretty much the worst, childish thing you can do. It spoils the fun for fair players and makes yourself another human being less worth than a used stinky garbage bag.

I mean cheating yourself in offline, single-player games is already just dumb, but in online games, it's ... I just can't find a word for the disgust I have for those people.
CONFISCATE THEIR COMPUTERS, TAKE SOME GAS, DOUSE THE CHEATER WITH IT AND MAKE HIM ENLIGHT THE NIGHT ... :mad:

Please, do the same with the coders of ONLINE-cheat-devices!

mnuhaily22
November 2nd, 2007, 11:16
Yep, if this is really a cheat device for online playing, Durka Durka Mahn should NOT develop this any further. Additionally, IF this is an online cheat device, dcemu should not promote this thing!

Cheating in online games is pretty much the worst, childish thing you can do. It spoils the fun for fair players and makes yourself another human being less worth than a used stinky garbage bag.

I mean cheating yourself in offline, single-player games is already just dumb, but in online games, it's ... I just can't find a word for the disgust I have for those people.
CONFISCATE THEIR COMPUTERS, TAKE SOME GAS, DOUSE THE CHEATER WITH IT AND MAKE HIM ENLIGHT THE NIGHT ... :mad:

Please, do the same with the coders of ONLINE-cheat-devices!

http://www.bubblegumclub.com/Characters/posters/33.gif

Baboon
November 2nd, 2007, 11:45
I asume this is also for online play... which is a shame really as cheating online sucks. :(

Justfar
July 17th, 2008, 08:53
im new to this whole game hacking thing...i was actually convinced to come here because of swrs. the only problem is i dont know how to download the file given above.
it tells me to save it or find it.

illumun pentaphraxis
March 1st, 2009, 14:38
How do I use it on a psp ?
the readme.txt file says that I should put some text in the Game.txt file.
I don't have a Game.txt file!