PDA

View Full Version : ofw 3.60, slim psp downgrader help please!

daviesi6
November 1st, 2007, 17:11
i recently purchased a slim psp and want to join in the fun of playing downloaded games and homebrew, emulators e.t.c on it
ihave factory firmware 3.60 installed and haven't a clue what i'm doing. i originally downloaded pandoras battery for it and then tried custom fw3.71(or cfw3.72 cant remember now) but anyway i managed to get them both downloaded to the memory stick but dont have a clue what to do from there. A lot of help here would be appreciated i've spent about a week searching the net trying to find out what things i could do to make my playing experience better thanks ian:eek:

acn010
November 1st, 2007, 17:32
u need a phat psp in order to do a hack on the slim ;D

daviesi6
November 1st, 2007, 17:33
no there are things stated on pandora that it will now work with slim and also cfw3.71

daviesi6
November 1st, 2007, 17:35
and i don't wish to make a game just play them lol

acn010
November 1st, 2007, 17:40
ehh...... right
you need to have a phat psp and an old battery in order to create a pandora battery

daviesi6
November 1st, 2007, 17:41
ok so saying i could loan a phat psp what would i need to do

daviesi6
November 1st, 2007, 17:43
and also i read somewhere on a hack site that you can make a pandoras battery using the original slim battery and then you have to plug in the power cord and unplug it to play using that battery do you know anything about it?

acn010
November 1st, 2007, 17:45
creat a memrory stick into a FAT32 format
and run the pandora app in order to back up and convert the battery into a pandora service mode
the battery is the key to access the slim psp in order to write th cfw into the slim
and the slim thing pandora is a lie!!!!! lmao a polish dude just changed the battery chip in order to make it work... its called modidng XD

daviesi6
November 1st, 2007, 18:23
go to you tube and look it up i've just come back from there and i'm going to try it anyway

Cloudhunter
November 1st, 2007, 19:04
go to you tube and look it up i've just come back from there and i'm going to try it anyway

Don't you understand? You HAVE to alter the battery using a previously hacked PSP, or a hardware mod.

Cloudy

daviesi6
November 21st, 2007, 23:45
okay so i left this thread running for a while and nobody's posted since i was last here on the 1st of november i have recently acquired a slim datel service mode battery since then and was just wondering whether anybody can tell me with any great knowledge whetheror not i still need to have a fat psp because i don't need to alter any batteries now thanks in advance:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

warbird
November 22nd, 2007, 04:38
no, you don't. Just google "TOTALNewbi easyInstaller" for the software to make your magic memory stick. (can get it off pspupdates iirc.)

Cloudhunter
November 22nd, 2007, 13:27
no, you don't. Just google "TOTALNewbi easyInstaller" for the software to make your magic memory stick. (can get it off pspupdates iirc.)

OR you can go to http://www.psp-hacks.com and use the live chat function to get help. I joint manage the room there and you'll get all the help you need.

Cloudy