PDA

View Full Version : FlatOut PSP - first screens

Shrygue
November 1st, 2007, 19:37
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=187435)

The FlatOut series will be making its debut on a handheld platform next year when FlatOut: Head On is released exclusively for PSP.

We were all about the rag doll physics-based stunt games in the Xbox version of the game. You had to launch your driver through the windscreen of your car at high speeds to hit a range of wacky targets - what's not to like about that?

These 'rag-doll Olympics' - as they're known among fans - will also be featured in full in the portable version.

A total of 40 cars and nine gameplay options (including Career, Carnage and Death Match Derby modes) will also be crammed onto the little UMD.

"Early 2008" is as specific as Empire could be with the release, but we've got the first screens below.

anonymous1471
November 1st, 2007, 20:00
WOW. I was waiting for flatout to come to psp. I'll look for it when it comes out.

Axelius
November 1st, 2007, 20:04
Looks really nice. Although I haven't played Flatout2 on the PC yet (except for the demo), I enjoyed Flatout1. This game is just a giant pileup!!

Safari Al
November 1st, 2007, 20:15
its very nice to see this on the psp :)

Prasoc
November 1st, 2007, 21:00
omg flatout 2 was a really good pc game gonna get this

voorheesda
November 1st, 2007, 21:47
Woho! Finally, iīve always wondered why Flatout isnīt coming to PSP, now i can stop wondering!

Looks pretty good on the screen. But the most important part of the game for me is the physics of the cars and some objects. Ofcourse it doesnīt have to be a copy of the PC version, just some good car physics and some destroyable objects.

Empire are good guys, iīm sure they will make it good.
But i will buy it anyway, love the Flatout series.

Peace out!

Buddy4point0
November 1st, 2007, 22:20
ew gfx look like butt

JKKDARK
November 1st, 2007, 23:00
FlatOut rocks! I have FlatOut 2 on PC, and no one plays it online :(

Tonx_9
November 2nd, 2007, 00:37
wikid game...cant wait till it comes out