PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2 Auto Patcher(Noob Friendly)

sourced
November 4th, 2007, 01:31
Alot of people Have been having Problems With The manual method of patching manhunt 2, AND the .exe auto patcher that has recently been released, so now, i present to you, "ppf-o-matic"

this is an auto patcher for Manhunt 2 On the psp, which is guaranteed 100% to work on the FULL UNTOUCHED ISO.

Heres how to use it.

Download the .rar file i have attached, and extract "Manhunt auto patch(easy)" to your desktop.[there should be two files in that folder, "ppf-o-matic3" and "patch.PPF"

Put your ripped manhunt 2 iso in the same folder as the auto patcher

now, open up "ppf-o-matic", there should be two white boxes, "iso file" and "patch".

click the disket icon on the "iso file" box and browse over to where the manhunt 2 iso is and click open.

click the disket icon on the "patch" box and browse over to where the "patch.ppf" file is.

now click the icon which says "apply"

you should now have the uncensored version of manhunt 2, simple, easy, and hassle free.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3479/noobguideho8.th.jpg (http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=noobguideho8.jpg)
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2527/noobguide2ij6.th.jpg (http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=noobguide2ij6.jpg)

You must own your own version of Manhunt 2, any discussion of how to get isos will lead to a ban.

Download Via Comments

goliath182
November 4th, 2007, 10:27
Wow the old ppf
haven't seen that since psx days

Prasoc
November 4th, 2007, 12:19
ppfs and sppfs are used in halo modding as well

sourced
November 4th, 2007, 13:28
well, had to look for a way to help the "noobs" out there. and this was the most simple solution i could think of.

oooooomonkeys
November 4th, 2007, 14:49
well im a noob and this has helped me loads so thank you

Alucardmoon
November 4th, 2007, 21:05
nothing

sourced
November 4th, 2007, 22:29
well im a noob and this has helped me loads so thank you

glad i helped :D

ian h
November 5th, 2007, 18:46
i get binblock/patch validation failed when trying to do this any1 know why?

Oni
November 6th, 2007, 20:00
Have you checked that it's in ISO format, and not compressed into CSO?

zanco
November 7th, 2007, 03:43
is there any way this will work with the UMD? cuz I don't want to back it up, it will be too much on my memory stick

gamerremag
November 10th, 2007, 01:14
is there any way this will work with the UMD? cuz I don't want to back it up, it will be too much on my memory stick

-_- you need to back it up because the psp can only read umds, not write to them. so no there is no way you can do this without backing up

Cloudhunter
November 10th, 2007, 01:57
-_- you need to back it up because the psp can only read umds, not write to them. so no there is no way you can do this without backing up

Not strictly true. I'm in the process of making a PRX file to do it using the UMD. Ran into some snags though, not sure if it'll ever get finished.

Cloudy

gamerremag
November 10th, 2007, 04:06
oh so like you patch it while the umd is running? i did that to unlock a admin account in one of my fav games =)

Blizz407
November 12th, 2007, 00:55
I did mines manually lol.But im currently playing this game!
I love it its raw!

konvikted
January 16th, 2008, 05:04
hiii uploader plz tell me how to use it i don think its working wit me
does it hav som kind of problem
wen i open my iso n den find dat ppf file n click apply it says finished in not even a second how can dat b soo fast plz reply soon i m waiting
and 1 mor thing i saw in one forum dat he used dis patch or another (i thinks its dis 1) to reduce his manhunt iso to 500 mb uncut!!
unbelevible right?
i no plz reply
i want 2 make mine also 2 500mb uncut plz reply

No_one_in_particular
January 16th, 2008, 12:11
Iz dat tru?

Speak properly first.

redneck1980wi
January 28th, 2008, 06:11
cannot open the specified image file error???? hm...

rennervision
May 25th, 2008, 23:01
I'm also getting the same error: "Can't open the specified image file..." whenever I hit Apply. I'm using an original uncompressed ISO (UMD9660). Can't seem to find any solution on the internet. Anyone know why it's not working for me?

Nobler
March 2nd, 2020, 22:36
Thank you,