PDA

View Full Version : PSP 1.0 to 1.50

Trips411911
July 15th, 2005, 02:20
Where can I find the update for 1.0 to 1.50. I dont want to go to 1.51 or higher. It's also for a jap PSP.

also once i'm running 1.50 on a jap psp can i use kxploit? it's for a friends psp and i didnt realize you can't use the 1.5 nes and snes files just copied and pasted from my 1.50 usa psp.

if you recomend i keep his at 1.0 then can someone direct me to a thread with links or more info on 1.0 nes file structure or loaders? i know about the emulators, im looking for the way to put the folders or something like kxploit. i searched but i think im missing it somewhere. ty!!

xuphorz
July 15th, 2005, 02:25
Where can I find the update for 1.0 to 1.50. I dont want to go to 1.51 or higher. It's also for a jap PSP.

also once i'm running 1.50 on a jap psp can i use kxploit? it's for a friends psp and i didnt realize you can't use the 1.5 nes and snes files just copied and pasted from my 1.50 usa psp.

if you recomend i keep his at 1.0 then can someone direct me to a thread with links or more info on 1.0 nes file structure or loaders? i know about the emulators, im looking for the way to put the folders or something like kxploit. i searched but i think im missing it somewhere. ty!!

keep it at 1.0

all of the emulators and homebrew everywhere should work on 1.0, just send it to (psp drive):\PSP\GAME\name whatever

Trips411911
July 15th, 2005, 02:39
i have the nes and nes% files that i copied off my mem stick. i've copy/paste before to my psp from PC with no problem. I ran the games fine on my psp (1.50) with his MS. when we tried to load them on his (1.0) it gives that 80000whatever error, like when you do one of the loaders wrong.

before they came out with the kxploit no swap for 1.50, how were they loading everything on 1.0? just droping files in /game or was there a loader?

ty for the quick response xuphorz!

xuphorz
July 15th, 2005, 02:44
i have the nes and nes% files that i copied off my mem stick. i've copy/paste before to my psp from PC with no problem. I ran the games fine on my psp (1.50) with his MS. when we tried to load them on his (1.0) it gives that 80000whatever error, like when you do one of the loaders wrong.

before they came out with the kxploit no swap for 1.50, how were they loading everything on 1.0? just droping files in /game or was there a loader?

ty for the quick response xuphorz!

just drag and drop

Trips411911
July 15th, 2005, 02:57
hmm. i'm gonna re-try. ty xuphorz!!

Trips411911
July 15th, 2005, 16:55
I tried to copy paste my nes and nes% files into the 1.0 ms after a format and im still getting the error. anyone have suggestions?

xuphorz
July 15th, 2005, 17:10
I tried to copy paste my nes and nes% files into the 1.0 ms after a format and im still getting the error. anyone have suggestions?

there should be two folders around there, a 1.0 and 1.5
you use 1.0

Trips411911
July 15th, 2005, 17:22
ok im up to the section now (step 10) on your guide

"Step 10: Place the EBOOT.PBP in the new folder. If it's a emulator, then you'll also need to place a rom with the proper name (Snes9x is ROM.SMC), or use a Rom Filebrowser available at this site's PSP section."

I'm able to pull up nesterJ and the prog loads but the roms dont show. What and where am i supposed to put them...folder name, location etc. If i need the filebrowser can you direct me to it? i tried to get you on AIM but you're not logged in.

xuphorz
July 15th, 2005, 17:38
ok im up to the section now (step 10) on your guide

"Step 10: Place the EBOOT.PBP in the new folder. If it's a emulator, then you'll also need to place a rom with the proper name (Snes9x is ROM.SMC), or use a Rom Filebrowser available at this site's PSP section."

I'm able to pull up nesterJ and the prog loads but the roms dont show. What and where am i supposed to put them...folder name, location etc. If i need the filebrowser can you direct me to it? i tried to get you on AIM but you're not logged in.

i need to update that part,
with most of the recetn emulators, you now can pur however many you want wherever you want. included nester

Trips411911
July 15th, 2005, 19:10
i finally figured what it was. for some reason my friends jap psp runs slower (and buggier, is that a word?) then my 1.50. When i was transfering the files the PC would say it was complete. The psp was still running the files to the folders. i would exit out and was missing half of the needed files every time i tried it.

also i had to remove the drive from my pc before exiting out with his psp. i knew something was weird because i have the exact same emulators on my psp and i was able to drop the roms anywhere.

so to sum it up im an idiot and expect everything to happen immediately. thanks for all your help!! sry for being a moron