PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation in 'kill plot'

JKKDARK
November 4th, 2007, 16:06
via Mirror.co.uk
(http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/2007/11/03/game-boy-in-kill-plot-89520-20054979/)

Teenager Cory Ryder allegedly hired a hitman to kill his parents after they took his PlayStation away as a punishment.

But Shannan Troiano and stepdad Joey heard of his threats and an undercover cop posed as an assassin to snare Cory, 17.

Shannan said: "I miss him. But that can't be my little boy sitting there."

He denies attempted murder in St Mary's County, Maryland.

Sonicboy 101
November 4th, 2007, 16:08
Jesus Christ, a hitman plot after punishment?
Wow. People really are losing it these days.

Johnny Rash
November 4th, 2007, 16:43
I've heard a similar story.

But I was trying to kill my step-dad.

ExcruciationX
November 4th, 2007, 17:34
I'm starting to wonder if games do have an effect on certain individuals that are vulnerable to addiction easily.

Nicko01
November 4th, 2007, 17:50
Yeah, this is what I think:

Some people don't like their life, so they play video games to get away from it, kind of like a second life. They get so into that, that they become completely obsessed, and things like this can happen.

Shadowblind
November 4th, 2007, 17:54
Boy this is pathetic. Heck, my parents took my computer away and its still away, you don't see me throwing a fit, much less hiring hitmen.

Get a life people.

SSaxdude
November 4th, 2007, 18:14
Playstations go for like $20 used. Hiring an assassin to get back at your parents for stealing a $20 item is much more expensive, plus possible prison time. Instead of getting his Playstation, he should maybe take a visit to a prison shower.

mcdougall57
November 4th, 2007, 22:14
Playstations go for like $20 used. Hiring an assassin to get back at your parents for stealing a $20 item is much more expensive, plus possible prison time. Instead of getting his Playstation, he should maybe take a visit to a prison shower.

exactly why not use the money you had to hire an assasin to buy 50 playstations

Shadowblind
November 4th, 2007, 22:21
Instead of getting his Playstation, he should maybe take a visit to a prison shower.

:rofl: Exactly, Exactly!

Honestly, the this guy is a few screws loose of a person with no screws at all :eek: