PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus (R-13) Compatibilty List

Chameleon
November 4th, 2007, 22:46
Post all your results here for daedalus r-13 only, I am going to completely redo the list, and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Each game will now have screenshots of the progress within it ( which will take longer but be well worth it ;))

So what are you waiting for help me help the community, and post your results and a screenshot too if you can. :thumbup:

PLZKLLME0080
November 5th, 2007, 00:51
Goldeneye isnt working. It crashes at startup either at the "rare" logo or the part where he walks up in the circle thing.

EDIT: Mario Tennis also crashes ingame. it crashed for me at the character selection and right after starting a match.

thehumanidiot
November 5th, 2007, 01:41
Super Smash- runs much better now

Super Mario 64- out of levels, about 35 fps, too fast should be about 27 - 30. in levels, about 15-25, almost perfect

Mario Kart- 20 fps, almost perfect. 16 fps with sound

Banjo-Kazooie - about 2 fps faster

Glover- correct me if im wrong, but when i tried this game it didn't work in R12, well either way, it does now and a pretty good speed. 10 fps should be 20 but its still once you play it

Gex 64 - starts up, but you are in the ground and can't go in levels

Banjo-Tooie, Buck Bumble, Rocket Robot, Diddy Kong Racing, Crusin USA, Paper Mario, Kirby 64- do not work

i will test more games later

JDizzlw
December 2nd, 2007, 20:39
Tony Hawk 1+2 play reasonably well. A few slow downs when there's a lot going on or if it's a big map though. Also the fonts arn't displaying correctly, just as rectangles but if you've played it before you know where to go.

If you can get Goldeneye to get past the intro (you have to mess around a bit with the settings) you can get into the levels but its almost playable it gives on going back a frame before you get to the next one. I'll try and get a video or screenshots.

JDizzlw
December 2nd, 2007, 20:39
-double Post Delete-

Mindauxx
January 23rd, 2008, 21:45
Nascar 2000
Re-Volt

Both doesn't work on R13, - they crash on loading screen without showing any logos.

JeffMa
February 11th, 2008, 05:24
Neither WWF series work.

August 25th, 2008, 22:11
Pokemon Stadium 2 runs ->Some slow downs and grafics errors,but playable(The only cenario for batles that runs near of 90% of the grafics is prime cup)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSP Slim Piano Black(64mb->ram and 1Gb Sony Memory Stick)~4.01 M33
-Daedalus R13(14 Beta),Snes9x,Picodrive,Popstation,MVSPSP,CPS2PSP-
Emulation problems?Ask me!Enjoy your gaming

Dezerith
September 13th, 2008, 22:09
F-Zero X doesn't seem to work for me. If anyone knows how I could get it working, I'd appreciate it.

Wally
September 14th, 2008, 01:15
F-Zero X broke in R12, works fine in R11

Wally