View Full Version : PSP Background - Lenneth

PLZKLLME0080
November 5th, 2007, 02:02
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/PLZKLLME0080/PspBakLenneth.png

How is it?

Kaida
November 12th, 2007, 18:46
It's good. 7.5/10
I've never seen him before. Hey, can you possibly give me some pointers for making PSP backrounds? And maybe tell me how big they are? Even though I don't have a PSP, I want to try and make some backrounds so other people can use them.

PLZKLLME0080
November 13th, 2007, 01:33
It's good. 7.5/10
I've never seen him before. Hey, can you possibly give me some pointers for making PSP backrounds? And maybe tell me how big they are? Even though I don't have a PSP, I want to try and make some backrounds so other people can use them.

well first off thats a girl in the background. they are 480x272 pixels. try not to make them too flashy or attention grabbing, they are backgrounds not sigs. although some of them look better if they are flashy. thats the basics I guess.

Kaida
November 17th, 2007, 21:10
Oh, really? Oh well. Guess it was hard to tell. Take Haku from Naruto for example. He wore a pink dress and looked like a girl, but he was actually a guy. Who knew?

Tetris999
November 18th, 2007, 16:37
Oh, really? Oh well. Guess it was hard to tell. Take Haku from Naruto for example. He wore a pink dress and looked like a girl, but he was actually a guy. Who knew?

its a damn good thing haku died, cuz if he lived naruto would probably go gay :p :eek:

(cuz they would be freinds lol)

Kaida
December 7th, 2007, 23:03
Yeah, I know. But I kind of liked Haku. At least he's better than Sasuke. And that would be funny to see a gay Naruto. :D