PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live to offer ESPN content

Shrygue
November 5th, 2007, 18:31
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=30274)

Microsoft has signed with ESPN to offer sports content over its Xbox Live digital delivery service.

NCAA basketball and football games, X Games competitions and programs such as Madden Nation will all be available to Xbox 360 users, according to an Associated Press report.

"Delivering content through Xbox 360 is another way that we can connect fans with the sports they have such passion for," offered Matt Murphy, SVP of digital distribution for ESPN.

Standard definition, commercial free NCAA games will sell for USD 3, with hi-def versions at USD 4.50.

ESPN TV shows will be priced the same as other Xbox Live TV content – USD 2 for standard definition and USD 3 for hi-definition.

armasravi
November 8th, 2007, 00:13
Hi There,

Nice one...

Cheers,
Ravi

armasravi
November 14th, 2007, 23:04
Hi Do anybody have anything to say about the future of mobile phones...Almost everyday we hear of a new model being released...Where exactly are we heading?

Thanks,
Ravi

armasravi
November 22nd, 2007, 22:16
Hello Friends,

How are we doing?...It has been a while...no news...I am just checking to see if anybody has any suggestions on picking a new phone as I am thinking of upgrading mine...

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ravi

armasravi
November 24th, 2007, 02:04
Hi Folks,

How is everyone?...I haven't seen responses to my messages lately?...Please keep us posted when you've got a minute :)

Thanks,
Ravi

armasravi
November 24th, 2007, 22:13
Hi Friends,

How are we?...I am taking a short break so you will not see my postings for a while but will start posting once I am back...

Thanks,
Ravi

armasravi
December 1st, 2007, 00:22
Hi Guys,

How are you all doing?....Recently I watched a documentary on IPhones contract/Insurance...what they were saying is if you loose your phone you will have to have a new contract/renew it...so watch out if you are going for it...

Thanks,
Ravi