PDA

View Full Version : uo_Snes9x for PSP 0.02y28

wraggster
July 15th, 2005, 16:20
<a href="http://ypspdev.hp.infoseek.co.jp/" target="_blank" >Y</a> has updated his Snes Emulator once again this version has these new features thanks to Google

Improvement of indication delay at time of GPU use
Correction of C4
Detailed correction

Download Here --> <a href="http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/unofficialsnes9xpsp.shtml">http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/unofficialsnes9xpsp.shtml</a>

parabolee
July 15th, 2005, 17:10
Man that guy is hardcore, I wish all the devs were as dedicated as him!

shadowprophet
July 15th, 2005, 17:30
This guy has really Been Bringing out the goods lately. Not like it usd to be an update on every small change. Ive seen improvment in every release since 25.
cant wait till the next release :p

ganon
July 15th, 2005, 19:45
I was begining to miss the updates

shadow77
July 15th, 2005, 20:00
Another nice release, I was starting to miss the updates too :P

MSX
July 15th, 2005, 20:08
The Google translation is understandable, but here's what y put in the english readme:

- The display delay when GPU is used has been improved.
- C4 wireframe processing was corrected.
- And other minor corrections.

I wish Bifuteki would update the core with speed improvement to .004 and give the source to y to let him update uo_snes9x_002y to include it.

Kaiser
July 15th, 2005, 20:29
I still have 25. I guess I should update haha.

edit: Very nice indeed. Mega Man X3 runs quite smooth at a comfortable 20 fps.

Cap'n 1time
July 15th, 2005, 20:47
I still have 25. I guess I should update haha.

edit: Very nice indeed. Mega Man X3 runs quite smooth at a comfortable 20 fps.

yeesh, im guessing thats with sound at 44khz and transparency? I get a decent 30 with sound at 22khz and some times 40+ with no sound and transparency.

Megaman X 3 runs just a bit faster then Megaman X for some reason... I guess that could be due to some of the C4 fixes.

Onetonbullet
July 16th, 2005, 19:29
Holy crap:
Super punch out runs PERFECT...Just turn off transparency. No need for frame skip, but make sure it is on as it will make sure it stays at 60 instead of 80!!!

SmashinGit
July 16th, 2005, 19:36
Dropzone is another that runs perfect.

Casper0878
July 17th, 2005, 08:07
i was wondering how i would go about upgrading my uosnes9x. i have y27 but i know that y28 is out. so how do i replace the y27? how do i delete it? do i just delete it from the mem stick through the psp or do i need to hook up the psp to my comp and delete a specific file. please let me know. thanks!!

xanex
July 17th, 2005, 08:24
using KXploit Tool 0.3 heres how i update the emu without deleating my roms and everything....just go into the memory stick and delete the eboot files inside the folders...then use kxploit and put your folder name thats on your memory stick in the name part (make sure you type the same name you used the first time you made the folders)...it just places the files in the folders without messing with the folders

Casper0878
July 17th, 2005, 16:15
oh ok, so its just like im reinstalling the whole thing over again, but after deleting the first eboot file correct? that sounds simple enough cause i didnt wanna lose my roms or my saved files either. i actually used the seipsptool which works the same way. so it should be the same right?? thanks for the info xanex

xanex
July 17th, 2005, 23:14
no problem....yeah using seipsptool works too...the only thing i seen was if you give it the same name as the folder it puts a 1 in it and makes new folders....like if you had a folder on your memory stick called sega and sega% then it would put it as sega1 and sega1%...but still all you would have to do is take the eboot.pbp files out of the folders and paste it in the others.....sega1's eboot.pbp file would go in sega and sega1% eboot.pbp file would go in sega% :)

Casper0878
July 18th, 2005, 08:17
well, it worked perfect. i didnt even have to delete anything at all. just started seipsptool up, loaded the new eboot.pbp, gave it the same name as the first time i did it, and it replaced everything no problem. I even got to keep my game saves. thanks for the help xanex.

RedKing14CA
July 18th, 2005, 08:32
how do you get those pics under your posts??? it seams everyone knows but me...

xanex
July 18th, 2005, 10:22
no problem

Casper0878
July 18th, 2005, 14:34
you have to edit your avatar and use something like in between the file name. i forget