PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill: Origins (English language Version)

wraggster
November 7th, 2007, 00:41
New from Play Asia:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5v/pa.105620.2.jpg

features
Silent Hill Origins is the prequel to Silent Hill with a storyline set before the events of the original game.
Features new effects and visuals never before seen in a Silent Hill game
Enhanced camera system specifically designed for handheld play
Updated controls allow for more fluid combat and detailed exploration of the environment
Brand new puzzles and mysteries to uncover as players attempt to escape Silent Hill
Encounter horrific new monsters never before seen in Silent Hill
Original soundtrack by famed series composer Akira Yamaoka

description
The renowned Silent Hill survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series’ most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of a lone truck driver trapped in Silent Hill while making a routine delivery, players must escape the city’s horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted him since childhood. Taking full advantage of the PSP system’s graphics, sound, and portability, Silent Hill Origins sets a new standard in handheld gaming terror.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bl-49-en-84-j-70-29hw.html

mike_jmg
November 7th, 2007, 02:07
Yeah! it's finally here
this will keep me busy for quite some time, along with disgaea

DarthPaul
November 7th, 2007, 02:58
Finally!!!

I'll get this one later, I'm currently playing Manhunt 2 and it's freaking great.

JKKDARK
November 7th, 2007, 03:04
Yeah this is a nice prequel. Too bad it didn't come to consoles.

Veskgar
November 7th, 2007, 04:17
I can't ****ing keep up!

A non-stop slew of exceptional PSP games released lately. And its not even Christmas yet.

And I just started Disgaea so you know what that means... Its a good thing its starting to get really cold outside.

Yeah this is a nice prequel. Too bad it didn't come to consoles.

You really feel that way? I like seeing stuff exclusive to the PSP. Also, its mostly been the case that exclusive titles for the PSP are far greater games than the games that are made for 5 or 6 different platforms. While the DS Lite has gotten a bad rap lately for being a shovelware dumping ground, the PSP is steadily seeing an increasing amount of good quality finely crafted games. It took a couple years but if I ever see anyone say that there are no good games for the PSP again, I just might flip!

leonstars
November 7th, 2007, 05:36
this game is awesome

i will be playing this for sure
going to get my scare on

John Vattic
November 7th, 2007, 07:39
At least they didn't censor this game.

I preordered through amazon. I hope there is a bonus.

I better get it tomorrow in the mail.

geise69
November 7th, 2007, 12:10
I hope this is going to be good since this is one of my favorite series of games. I say this because the original Team Silent had nothing to do with this release. At least Akira Yamaoka did the musical score and sound.

koh-kun
November 7th, 2007, 17:06
I can't ****ing keep up!

While the DS Lite has gotten a bad rap lately for being a shovelware dumping ground, the PSP is steadily seeing an increasing amount of good quality finely crafted games. It took a couple years but if I ever see anyone say that there are no good games for the PSP again, I just might flip!

Couldn't agree with you more! The PSP is seeing some really solid PSP-only titles lately - not crappy watered-down ports.

I haven't played a real good game on my DS in a while… Not that there aren't any, but I guess both systems have their good times and their bad.

acn010
November 7th, 2007, 17:18
buying it today

voorheesda
November 7th, 2007, 17:35
Woho, ive got Silent hill origins now, it´s really great. Follows the standard Silent hill way, I´m also playing Manhunt 2, am i the only one who think´s Manhunt 2 is pretty hard? I´m getting beaten up by everyone..guess i have to practice my skills. PEACE OUT MOFOS

mcdougall57
November 7th, 2007, 17:58
never played silent hill ive only seen that one with the penguins in the classroom or something like that for the ps

watupgroupie
November 7th, 2007, 23:25
never played silent hill ive only seen that one with the penguins in the classroom or something like that for the psThere demon babies and that's the only silent hill i've played so i think i'm gonna check this one out. After i check out manhunt 2. Nice to see some good things coming to the psp. I got a DS for christmas last year from my brother and what a joke of a system that thing is. I havn't found game besides hotel dusk that i can play for more than 5 min without getting frustrated or annoyed. I'd rather sit down on a plain ride or something and play through a couple of socom missions than 5 min of complete and utter crap. Keep it up Sony your actually doing good now :)

acn010
November 8th, 2007, 16:43
woah!!! bought it yesterday and wow!!! this is not a game, this is a masterpiece!!! i recommened this game who ever read my post
-acn010 approved ;P