PDA

View Full Version : Gorilla surprise turns out to be a stripper in school - Off Topic

wraggster
November 9th, 2007, 15:55
This isnt gaming or homebrew related but its one of the funniest things that ive read about for ages and even funnier because both of my children attend the school in question, heres the news posted in the times:

Digg This Funny News (http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Stripper_in_UK_School)

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Stripper_in_UK_School

A stripper peeled off her clothes and whipped a 16-year-old student in front of his class, ensuring that the boy’s mother had achieved her aim of providing a birthday surprise he would never forget.

But it was not the surprise gift that she had intended when she booked a man dressed in a gorilla suit.

Arnold Hill School in Nottingham launched an inquiry yesterday into the bizarre sequence of events after the stripper performed a significant chunk of her routine before the shocked teacher intervened.

The teenager’s unsuspecting mother had asked an agency to provide her son with a birthday surprise, even getting his teacher to agree to film it on a phone.

But a stripper dressed as a police-woman turned up instead. A student who witnessed the routine said: “She asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been ‘a very naughty boy’ because he hadn’t been doing his homework.

“Then she put on some Britney Spears music and got out a collar and lead from her bag and told him to put them on. No one could believe it. Next she ordered him to get on all fours, led him around the classroom and hit him sixteen times ? one for each year ? on the bottom with her whip.”

The stripper then stripped down to her bra and panties before inviting the student to rub cream on her ? at which point his shocked teacher finally stepped in.“To be fair to the teacher, you could tell she was just stunned and when the cream came out she told the stripper, ‘That’s it. That’s enough.’

“The boy just ran out, and the stripper very calmly put her things back in her bag and walked out of the room. No one has been suspended, but the teachers have just asked us all to keep quiet.”

A spokeswoman for the school said: “There was an incident, we are aware of it, and it is being dealt with.”

Nottinghamshire County Council confirmed that it was investigating the incident but police are not involved.

It is not known whether the stripper, who managed to evade the school’s security measures, was booked through an agency.

As a parent of 2 at the school its a concern that someone got in without being checked but what a lucky lad to have a stripper in his class at school.

I do hope the teacher doesnt get the sack over it but its hilarious :)

If i can get pics of it ill post a new post at some stage :)

Sonicboy 101
November 9th, 2007, 16:05
Lmao!
I think I know that school, I live in Nottingham too. I don't think it's that far away.
...but lol at that, I bet the kid was chuffed!

acn010
November 9th, 2007, 16:06
lmao!!!!!! i wish it could happened to me out of nowhere, lmao!! blizzard!!!

one winged angel
November 9th, 2007, 16:07
XD I hope you finnd some pics

wraggster
November 9th, 2007, 16:12
that lad will be famous for years :)

i cant wait to see how decent the stripper was :D

acn010
November 9th, 2007, 16:16
extremely decent.....

Justise
November 9th, 2007, 16:43
This isnt gaming or homebrew related but its one of the funniest things that ive read about for ages and even funnier because both of my children attend the school in question, heres the news posted in the times:

Digg This Funny News (http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Stripper_in_UK_School)

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Stripper_in_UK_School

A stripper peeled off her clothes and whipped a 16-year-old student in front of his class, ensuring that the boy’s mother had achieved her aim of providing a birthday surprise he would never forget.

But it was not the surprise gift that she had intended when she booked a man dressed in a gorilla suit.

Arnold Hill School in Nottingham launched an inquiry yesterday into the bizarre sequence of events after the stripper performed a significant chunk of her routine before the shocked teacher intervened.

The teenager’s unsuspecting mother had asked an agency to provide her son with a birthday surprise, even getting his teacher to agree to film it on a phone.

But a stripper dressed as a police-woman turned up instead. A student who witnessed the routine said: “She asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been ‘a very naughty boy’ because he hadn’t been doing his homework.

“Then she put on some Britney Spears music and got out a collar and lead from her bag and told him to put them on. No one could believe it. Next she ordered him to get on all fours, led him around the classroom and hit him sixteen times ? one for each year ? on the bottom with her whip.”

The stripper then stripped down to her bra and panties before inviting the student to rub cream on her ? at which point his shocked teacher finally stepped in.“To be fair to the teacher, you could tell she was just stunned and when the cream came out she told the stripper, ‘That’s it. That’s enough.’

“The boy just ran out, and the stripper very calmly put her things back in her bag and walked out of the room. No one has been suspended, but the teachers have just asked us all to keep quiet.”

A spokeswoman for the school said: “There was an incident, we are aware of it, and it is being dealt with.”

Nottinghamshire County Council confirmed that it was investigating the incident but police are not involved.

It is not known whether the stripper, who managed to evade the school’s security measures, was booked through an agency.

As a parent of 2 at the school its a concern that someone got in without being checked but what a lucky lad to have a stripper in his class at school.

I do hope the teacher doesnt get the sack over it but its hilarious :)

If i can get pics of it ill post a new post at some stage :)

Do you have any news article? If i just show it they wont belive me.

_X_Zero
November 9th, 2007, 16:59
wish that happend to me when I was still in school hehe

ab88
November 9th, 2007, 17:47
This is what I'm talking about!!!!!!11!1 <--1 & ! mixed = awesome

ExcruciationX
November 9th, 2007, 17:49
HA HA!

I think it's funny your kids go there, Wraggster.

Johnny Rash
November 9th, 2007, 17:54
The only close to that I've seen was a teacher who was fired for being a stripper.

Story would have been crazier if the stripper was in the gorilla suit and stripped.

I'd pay good money to see that live. :D

mike_jmg
November 9th, 2007, 18:15
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
OMG this is hillarious, I wish it would've happened to me hahahahahhahahahahaha

IM back!
November 9th, 2007, 21:18
lol. thats the funiest thing ive read in years. how can it take the techer so long for the techer to intervine

wolfpack
November 9th, 2007, 22:28
it wouldve been funnier if the student actually "got some"

Sp3ct0r
November 10th, 2007, 01:11
Holy crap! lol thats the best birthday suprise ever! im so gonna call that agency lol.

The King
November 10th, 2007, 02:26
oh wow thats awsome man i wish something like that would happen to a friend of mine not me i wount take the embarrassment

Broadus
November 10th, 2007, 04:33
That's convincing and believable.

Alpha Male
November 10th, 2007, 13:48
I'm surprised that she didn't stop it at the dog walking and birthday beats. Maybe she thought it was "routine police work". Either that or she was enjoying it as much as everyone else was.....I wonder what happened when the kid went home to mama?

kjetil1991
November 10th, 2007, 15:53
wow strippers in school thats hot =) my mom would never have done that

AuroEdge
November 11th, 2007, 01:03
wow strippers in school thats hot =) my mom would never have done that
Yeah, definitely would've never happened at my school. Cool mom.