PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls Cancelled?

wraggster
November 10th, 2007, 15:07
Earlier today, rumors flew around boards on the interwebs that Bethesda's upcoming PSP title, The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion, had been cancelled for the system. This news was supposedly reported to some people by Gamestop employees who had pulled the listed title from their online store. The report was dismaying news for RPG fans, who had eagerly been anticipating a portable experience in Cyrodiil. If true, it would also be the final setback for the title, which had been pushed back several times from its original release date. Is the rumor true? No one knows for sure. We contacted Bethesda Softworks to get any word on the title, and were told that there is no comment on the status of the game itself. That doesn't confirm that the game has been cancelled or deny the rumors, but we'll keep you informed if any news does become available on the title.

http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/834/834186p1.html

Mr Corky
November 10th, 2007, 15:50
Damn. I was looking forward to this aswell!

I'm sure they will release it, they have to!

darthhaze420
November 10th, 2007, 16:24
im not holding my breath on this one or grand turismo every game i really want for the system gets canceled so if it does come out wonderful if not i expected it

borgqueenx
November 10th, 2007, 16:44
nooooooooooooooooooooo!:(:(:( baaaaad news:(

JKKDARK
November 10th, 2007, 16:59
Terrible news, but the PSP sales were good lately.

Sterist
November 10th, 2007, 20:57
well that sucks. i didn't even know it was in the works, but it's an awesome game, no matter what platform you're from.

yoshinatsu
November 10th, 2007, 21:31
It was just a matter of time.
I was sure that this would happen.

Joe88
November 10th, 2007, 23:26
I knew its wanst gonna happen
if you played the real oblivion and played this PSP port im sure you might have been disappointed

Mr Corky
November 11th, 2007, 05:55
If you played the real Oblivion and played this PSP port I'm sure you might have been disappointed.

Point taken, but portable Oblivian would rock!:thumbup:

pantsonnos
November 11th, 2007, 11:05
i really hope they still make it
was counting the days till the release ...

wolfpack
November 11th, 2007, 14:52
i am sad now

JPJunkie
November 11th, 2007, 16:36
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JKKDARK
November 11th, 2007, 21:01
I hope they port the project to DS :D

Raziel-chan
November 12th, 2007, 00:15
I hope they port the project to DS :D

And they would leave everything intact from the PC version, thus achieving the stunning framerate of 1 frame per hour :3

cya
Raziel-chan