PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 3.71 m33-3 with 1.50 addon

Devezu
November 10th, 2007, 21:40
Hello. I recently downgraded my PSP then upgraded to 3.71 m33 and added the 1.50 addon. My question is, why is it whenever i'm using a piece of homebrew that is meant for the 1.5 kernel then put the psp into sleep mode, whenever i turn it back on it "crashesh" ( the power light goes on, then off). after that, its all fine and im back to the xmb. Can somebody fill me in on the why. Oh, and i also have all the updates installed (at m33-3)

bxking_95
November 11th, 2007, 02:41
Hello. I recently downgraded my PSP then upgraded to 3.71 m33 and added the 1.50 addon. My question is, why is it whenever i'm using a piece of homebrew that is meant for the 1.5 kernel then put the psp into sleep mode, whenever i turn it back on it "crashesh" ( the power light goes on, then off). after that, its all fine and im back to the xmb. Can somebody fill me in on the why. Oh, and i also have all the updates installed (at m33-3)

Well I know that on my phat Blue TA-086 (Don't worry my psp works exactly like any other psp since I got all my keys fixed(to their original structure)) that when I come back from sleep, my backlight is turned off and I turn it back on and problem solved. If this isn't your problem, you must have 1.5 kernel
v1 which had problems switching from 3.71 ipl to 1.50 ipl. 1.5 kernel add-on v2 fixes this. In order to install it, downgrade to 1.50 (make sure it is newer and one that only patches key 5 if you have a TA-082/086), Install 3.52 M33, Then patch 3 or 4, then install 3.71 m33, then patch 2, then 1.5 kernel add-on v2, then patch 3. I know this process is long but if you want to fix your problem, this is the only way I know. Hope this fixes your problem. Oh and I think this is my first post, but I know a lot in the homebrew scene (been in it 1 year and 2 months). I usually use this account for downloads. Good Luck

EDIT: MY SECOND POST BUT STILL REGARD EVERYTHING ABOVE

Devezu
November 11th, 2007, 19:36
I have a ta-79 (yes, i dont have to worry about the id keys... ). And i did do all the updates that you said but the problem still remains. when it boots up nothing but the powerlight turns on for a quick second then off. then when i try to turn it on again, everything's fine. why is that?

bxking_95
November 11th, 2007, 20:23
well try to follow my steps, but since you don't have a TA-082/086 you could reinstall 3.52 m33 with no hastle, install patch 3 or 4, reinstall 3.71, then patch 2, then 1.5 kernel v2, then patch 3. Hope this helps