PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Emulator/Movie/WiFi Tutorial

tidusuk123
July 16th, 2005, 21:04
Hi everyone. Sorry if this a bit lazy but can someone sum all that up for me.

I want to run emulators on my DS but i don't have a clue on how to go about it. Can someone tell me the best Wifi card to get and any other stuff that you need to run emulators.

Is there a memory device that lets you run both emulators and movies (and if possible MP3s?

It will help if there are any money saving techniques!!

Thanks.

shade
July 17th, 2005, 13:15
hmm go here www.gbax.com they have a wi-fi card that works, as for using movies and homebrew together there is M3 coming but you'll have to wait, how long I don't know yet. Keep checking the M3 site http://www.m3adapter.com/main.htm

tidusuk123
July 17th, 2005, 20:46
Hmm nice product..but isn't the m3 a little big. imagine it poking out all the time!! is there a device that is smaller? And is there a wifi card that works with both ds and psp because i will be getting a new psp this christmas...i sold my jap one becuase i was scared it might break and i didn't have warranty.

shade
July 17th, 2005, 21:32
That version is the Compact flash version and sticks out due to the size of compact flash cards, there is a SD card version coming but is not pictured that should be smaller. what ever wi fi adapter works with Ds should work with PC as they support the same wi fi type.

tidusuk123
July 17th, 2005, 23:06
thanks mate. i'll be looking on ebay for a wifi card because £25 is a lot of money!! Thanks for the help.

ptr.exe
July 18th, 2005, 13:54
I thought you need a Wi-Fi card with a certain chip set? otherwise the homebrew drivers dont work with it.