PDA

View Full Version : MIB42, DENISKA & NIEKO: opening collection maps

trovador
November 13th, 2007, 08:51
Hello to both. I am Spanish and this is translated by babelfish.
Before nothing thank you very much by your programs.
Control this one message to the forum because I believe that would be to give to the application mapthis a utility that I believe that he is very useful. This one utility would be the following one:
- Opening of the collection of maps according to scale of such.
I put an example of this.
I have two maps that include/understand the following thing:
- a map of Spain whose coordinates are the following ones: 7680 5632 1
- a map of the city of Madrid whose coordinates are the following ones: 64000 49280 0
Then when I am for example in coordinates outside the city of Madrid since the program opened the map of Spain, but when I am in coordinates of Madrid since the program opened the map of Madrid because the scale is minor who the one of Spain.
I believe that this one utility would be very useful. Thanks for everything.

EN ESPAÑOL

Hola a los dos. Soy español y esto está traducido por babelfish.
Antes de nada muchas gracias por vuestros programas.
Mando éste mensaje al foro porque creo que habría que darle a la aplicación mapthis una utilidad que creo que es muy útil.
Ésta utilidad sería la siguiente:
- Apertura de la colección de mapas según escala de los mismos.
Pongo un ejemplo de ésto.
Yo tengo dos mapas que comprenden lo siguiente:
- Un mapa de españa cuyas coordenadas son las siguientes: 7680 5632 1
- Un mapa de la ciudad de Madrid cuyas coordenadas son las siguientes: 64000 49280 0
Entonces cuando estoy por ejemplo en unas coordenadas fuera de la ciudad de Madrid pues que el programa abriera el mapa de españa, pero cuando estoy en unas coordenadas de madrid pues que el programa abriera el mapa de madrid porque la escala es menor que la de españa.
Creo que ésta utilidad sería muy útil. Gracias por todo.

Nieko
December 10th, 2007, 21:22
If I have time for it this week, I'll take a look at this. I'd like to have it myself too :).

Nieko
December 15th, 2007, 10:31
See http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=556058#post556058.

trovador
December 18th, 2007, 13:10
Thank you very much. I have a problem now, your application works single with gps of psp. I use gps marks Holux-240. Your application would work with gps of Holux?

Nieko
December 20th, 2007, 15:52
Yes it does. Use the FW1.00 version if you have a fat PSP, and the FW3.xx version if you have a slim PSP.

Also, don't forget to set ENABLESERIALPORT=1 in config.txt.

trovador
January 8th, 2008, 08:55
Thanks for everything.
This weekend I have been leading in the car with your new application.
Generally all perfect one but is a little while it application is hung to me.
I have two collections of maps.
- Spain = 1024
- Salamanca = 256
In Salamanca but when the application opens to Spain this one to me after awhile is hung and is reinitiated psp.
I have verified that this does not happen when clearing the option of autozoom. Thanks for everything.